Thursday, July 29, 2021

Synchronicity with 231 and my co-worker-Ralphie May-Troll-Angel Gabriel

 Yesterday at work a girl I work with randomly told me how she showed her boyfriend the Gematria on Money...I had showed her how it uses letters and numbers for each Federal Reserve Bank a few days before..she thought it was interesting and told me her boyfriend thought so too...it's just funny how she brought it up again out of nowhere yesterday...I then said, yeah people think it's crazy but the drummer from Slipknot just died by the numbers too...I then told my Co workers about his death and so on..it's a big topic considering I'm from Iowa where Slipknot is from.

After I talked about this, my coworker then asked me what her name equals and when she is gonna die...I told her it's not all about death and there's more to it to understand, but before I got the chance to look at her name we got busy and both forgot about it...

So today we were standing here and she asked me to look at her name so I did..

Heather Lorenzen=231

I had to laugh because the number 231 is also important to Slipknot that I've been documenting...I then asked her when her bday was...Of course it's August 19th...the 231st day of the year..

There is something I'm supposed to understand with 231 it seems...this number always makes me think of Ralphie May and Fat comedians and how it was connected to the Bridge/Kneeling narrative..

It's interesting that Ralphie May died on 10/6...a date I've been following with the Nascar/volcano/Blade Runner narrative....He also died in Las Vegas just after the Vegas attack at Mandalay Bay.....Myanmar.. 

Las Vegas=86

John Goodman=116 and 46

King Ralph..

Slipknot=116 and 46

John Stephen Goodman=86



Funny that I have a post about Ralphie May and TROLLS too...in the post I mention the Troll film from 86'.

Searching Ralphie May on my blog I realize I talk about a Troll theme in more than one...

I should also point out that Gabriel Iglesias always comes up with this narrative too...he is 45 years old right now like the age Ralphie May died..

Gabriel=45

Angel Gabriel=231



Further I think this is important because last night I turned on Manifest to try and finish the last few episodes..I always fall asleep...but right when I turned it on the girl started talking about a guardian angel... which is something I have recently mentioned too..

It's very interesting that the dialogue in the show says, "if you're my guardian angel...show me"...

I am telling u, I have asked for this outloud multiple times recently..what is the point to all of this and if it's truly God or Angels or whatever then prove it to me..I've asked about a lot more than this too..I just want to understand the meaning of this existence and I could give 2 shits less about exposing a cabal when I don't even understand the purpose to anything. I'm honestly tired of being controlled in this matrix and it sure seems that even if a cabal is changing things, it was all meant to be anyway...so literally..what's the point? 


11 comments:

  1. Just had a couple of notifications for troll-ish comments on my last YouTube video from someone who his by "Mettatron" saying I blocked him from the Facebook group. I have no idea who he is. Why would he bring it up now. I archived the group in December. You have to remove all members to do that so it was nothing personal anyways. I've really slowed down on this stuff too. Haven't posted a vid in 5 months so yea that's a seriously delayed reaction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ***Someone who goes by Mettatron

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't help but think I've had something or someone watching over me over the years. On 3 different occasions I've had ball joints completely snap off while delivering mail. Each time I was pulling away from a box.

    ReplyDelete
  4. First tome posting a comment. This is a test.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks once again for all you share. This song came to my mind after reading this morning post.

    More Than This
    Roxy Music
    I could feel at the time
    There was no way of knowing
    Fallen leaves in the night
    Who can say where they're blowing

    As free as the wind
    Hopefully learning
    Why the sea on the tide
    Has no way of turning

    More than this
    You know there's nothing
    More than this
    Tell me one thing
    More than this
    There's nothing

    It was fun for a while
    There was no way of knowing
    Like a dream in the night
    Who can say where we're going

    No care in the world
    Maybe I'm learning
    Why the sea on the tide
    Has no way of turning

    More than this
    You know there's nothing
    More than this
    Tell me one thing
    More than this
    No, there's nothing

    More than this
    Nothing
    More than this
    More than this
    Nothing

    Songwriters: Bryan Ferry

    ReplyDelete
  8. So I tried posting a longer comment last night, but I was on my phone and something glitched sending my comment to the void. I'll try again now that I'm at my laptop.

    First of all I'd like to say thank you for the work you've put forward with gematria decodes but even more importantly with your general acknowledgment of the synchronicities that are everywhere. You seem much more willing to think outside the "Jesuit Cabal" box that most internet gematria sleuths have locked themselves inside.

    My take on the cabal is this. Why would an organization that rules the world through secrecy stage ALL NEWS MEDIA and ALL ENTERTAINMENT/SPORTING EVENTS and well seemingly ALL EVERYTHING to essentially be one big neon sign pointing right at them? It doesn't make any sense at all. If you try to bring this question up you generally get ignored outright (lookin' at you Zach), or one of a handful of non-convincing arguments.

    1. They're so arrogant they don't care. This argument doesn't even try to explain the behavior and is essentially the same as a shrug.
    2. They think people are so stupid that they won't ever catch on. This is basically a refined version of argument 1, except is easily refutable by the fact that I'm sitting here reading one of many blogs each that have significant followings all who've realized that the world is (for whatever reason) one big number code and riddle. Also, if they've been controlling the world for what, at least over a thousand years, wouldn't they have made sure internet censorship was built into the culture from the beginning? You'd think that a group that can arrange every statline in every game of every sport to follow a single code that connects to the numbers of the names and associated dates of every player, team, and city could have made sure the common folk never got used to sharing data openly over their computers. It would have been easy to make sure that people never got the chance to organize and share their individual gematria studies with anyone else.
    3. Its a magic spell and they simply need to code EVERYTHING like this or their control of the world will fall apart. Seriously? Do we really need to accept that as a reasonable explanation while assuming concepts such as the organic matrix (or God or prophecy or however you'd like to think of it) as too far fetched? Even if for some reason they had to code everything as one big ritual the arguments stated in point 2 still apply. It would be easy for the cabal to simply restrict our ability to share info from the start and keep everyone in the dark about the code. Hell, if they're really sacrificing celebrities willy nilly without fear of being caught couldn't they simply arrange for people like Zach to have a tragic bicycle accident or die off from the dreaded Covid-19?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Do I think there is some form of cabal running things from the shadows? Sure, to me it actually makes more sense for one to exist than the alternative. And the gematria that's been decoded thus far certainly does seem to point to one. But the evidence doesn't add up to them controlling all numbers. They're not gods, they're human beings with a limited amount of influence and foresight even if they sit at the top of the pyramid. It's very unlikely they want people to know about them (or y'know they'd just rule openly) but they don't seem to be able to control the numbers any better than anyone else. The worlds to big now, to much info gets shared, some is real, a lot is propaganda used to aid one agenda or another, but no matter what gets done "randomly" whether earnest truth or targeted lie the numbers always connect to variables beyond any humans control.

    I honestly feel that said cabal would do anything within their power to keep things seeming as random as possible. If they aren't, it means they can't. The best they can do is steer into the curve a little bit and send gematria sleuths like Zach a couple gimmes here and there to further convince them that they're right on target. Make them so mad that they end every other blog entry with an all caps MOCKERY! or a rant about how stupid the "sheep" are and how if you don't plainly see that his personal Jesuit Boogeyman is to blame for all the world's ills your an idiot. This effectively limits the amount of people you can convince. You don't talk down to the people you want to convert to your way of thinking, that's debate and argument 101, and for all the good solid decoding people like Zach do they get goaded into crippling their own influence.

    I've read enough of your posts that I know you've looked into your personal sychronicities, and those of your friends and family to realize how big this really is. Its not just "oh damn the Illuminati is real!" its so much bigger than that. The numbers are pointing to something. Even the Jesuit numbers aren't really about them but are just more sign posts hinting at something greater.

    It was only after turning gematria in towards myself did I realize how the code is integrated into everything and everyone. The name I'm posting here with, 'Blue Rose of the Dark Tower', that's simply the name of my fantasy football team in my family league (influenced by my Stephen King fandom). But once I learned about gematria I checked out its numbers and found out that it matched the gematria of my full name in three of the four base ciphers. I checked out various other names I'd used in video games and what not. More and more dead on synchronicities.

    This is real and it's big. Bigger than a shadow government. Bigger than any cabal.

    But you know that already. Still this is bigger than most people want to acknowledge even if they do believe. Anyway, keep up the good work. I'd like to offer whatever encouragement I can. Things are speeding up Dan. And if I'm on my mark they won't be slowing down.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, keep tracking 231. That's what finally got me to post here. I've recently happened upon that number as being very important. To have you all over it (or vice versa) seemed like confirmation.

    ReplyDelete