Sunday, July 11, 2021

Conor McGregor loses to Dustin Poirier and the connection to France/Jesuits

 

I actually got this one right on the nose. I know I haven't blogged about it, but my friend has recorded snapchats of me saying that Dustin will win. It really doesn't matter to me who won because regardless the symbolism of what I am talking about exists. I wish I could get others around me to see this, but it seems they only care if you can pick the winner lol...
What I told my friend was that Dustin was born on the 19/1 and this fight was on the 191st day of the year. 
Society of Jesus=191
This is important because the first time these guys fought each other was at UFC 178 on the Jesuit anniversary. 
Dustin Poirier=84 and 174
Jesuit=84
7/10 leaves 174 days in the year. 

This fight was 79 days before the Jesuit anniversary..
Society of Jesus=79
Conor McGregor=79

Further, the fight is very important to France and the Jesuits were founded in Paris, France. 
France=229(FB)
You the the drill with France and 229...
Conor McGregor=229(FB)
His Khabib fight at UFC 229. 
The Diamond=229(FB) (Dustin Diamond/UFC 257)
Dustin Poirier=229(FB)
Dustin Glenn Diamond=257 and 229

Conor McGregor born on Bastille Day and he is an Irish Catholic. 
Dustin's name is French. 

Further, the Francis Bacon ciphers told the story. 
Dustin Poirier=226(FB)
McGregor lost and now has a 22-6 record. 

Plus it's UFC 264
Phoenix Suns=264(FB)
The Jesuit Logo is the Sun. 
Ha, I just got up to pee and I looked at my phone...of course it's 2:29 right now lol. 
I also just realized something I missed before....this fight was 167 days or 5 months 16 days after UFC 257. 

Jesuit=167(FB)

5/16 is a day I've been paying attention to for a while....it's the day leaving 229 days in the year. Also 129 days before 22/9...the volcano number. 


I'll have to look into the James Harden/France story too....I have just not had any time lately...I'm pretty much gone all day and night and I hate writing blog posts on my phone. 


Also...what a joke that McGregor injures his left leg in this fight....they made a big deal out of McGregor kicking at Poirier with his left leg during the pre-fight press staredown too...


1 comment: