Monday, July 26, 2021

My friend Phil involved in ATV accident synced to my Blade Runner Stuff and Jesuits

 

I just found out at work today that my friend Phil was in a bad ATV accident on Saturday Night into Sunday..Honestly all I can think about is how I had synchronicity with him around the time of the Rose theme that was connected to Blade Runner and Prince Philip....recall that Phillip means lover of horses and my friend Phil loves horses...we are currently in a Chinese Ox year and the greatest enemy of the Ox is the Horse..


I'm not sure when the accident happened..but he was life flighted around 1am on 7/25...which is 10 months 6 days after my synchronicity with him...recall this number was huge because of the horse on Blade Runner having the numbers 6 10 21 on it...also Prince Philips bday is 10/6 or 6/10..


There's some interesting things here,  but I'm not sure what day the accident happened on considering it was so close to midnight..just like my sync with him the night of 9/19 into 9/20..

If it was 7/24 and not 7/25..this means it happened 106 days after Prince Philip died and 10 months 6 days before my friends bday.
So either way it still has syncs to 106..
It's also interesting that my sync was 201 days before Prince Philip died...Of course the Royal Family has a ton of connections to the Catholic Church and 201 is a pattern with Jesuits...I mention this further because my friends name sums to 71 and 145..
Catholic=71 and 145

And this possibly happened 56 days after his bday..
Society of Jesus=56
Royal Family=56
So on..
Crazier yet is that if u go from 7/25 to the Jesuit anniversary its 64 days and Phil's name also sums to 64..
Chris Cornell=64, 71
Patience=145(FB)
My sync was with Cornells cover of Patience...
Recall Cornell was important to Amazon buying MGM and the Lion Symbolism...
Would u believe my bday is 201 days before Phil's too?
It's also JFKs bday reminding me of Catholic again..

This also proves my point too...does this mean the Catholic Church and Jesuits caused his accident?..more than likely not, but it's a foundation to understand the pattern that existed around the accident in connection to my old information. It's telling me to use the Catholic theme to understand it. 

Did the Jesuits really make Sweet Lady's birth happen 3 months 3 days before the Jesuit anniversary?..most likely not..did they make all the 33 stuff happen around the Bear spray incident too..the incident that happened days before Zach brought up Sweet lady.? and they didn't make her bday 7 months 8 days after 2/1 either..the same day as the Myanmar coup that overthrew the party that began on the Jesuit anniversary...
Jesuit=21 and 78
Or didn't make Zach mention that Sweet Lady shares a bday with George Orwell who is important to Myanmar..
The connections to Sweet Lady are helping to see the pattern, but I highly doubt the Jesuits caused it.





No comments:

Post a Comment