Saturday, July 24, 2021

Indians Change name to Guardians exactly 1 year after the Redskins changed to Washington Football Team-Trevor Bauer and Old Jesuit Theme




First off...the Indians change their name on 7/23?  Recall last year when the Washington Redskins became the Washington Football Team on 7/23 too. I'll stay on some easy stuff for a bit but I'm positive this involves Trevor Bauer and also my Uncle Barney..who died just after the Indians lost to the Cubs in 2016. Recall that Trevor Bauer shares a bday with my son Zamien which is synced to Rocky Colavito and the 624 stuff...

Anyway...notice the Indians change their name after playing 94 games..

Cleveland Indians=94 and 67

Guardians=94 

In 2016 they had a regular season record of 94-67
Recall how the Washington Football team became 6-7 the same day the Indians announced they were changing their name too..which was 47 days or 1 month 16 days after the 116th World Series. 

Football Team=67

This is what I Snapchatted earlier today..

Indians=47

The Indians played the Tampa Bay Rays today. 

Tampa Bay=47

Indians could get their 47th loss of the season.

Tampa Bay had could have got their 59th win or 40th loss.

Guardians=59 and 40

Today was 95 days or 3 months 3 days before the World Series too..
Cleveland Indians=95
The Indians played their 95th game of the season today. 
Cleveland=33

This has to be a riddle for the World Series....I find it interesting that they lost with a score of 5-10 against the Rays today too...
This reminds me of the Boston Red Sox, who have a big connection to the Indians that I talked a lot about in 2018. 
Boston=510(Sum)
Red Sox=510(Sum)

So today is also my Uncle Barney's bday or what would have been his bday. Recall that in 2016 I talked about the Cleveland Indians and their connection to my life...they then made the World Series right the same time the Dakota Access Pipeline stories were big in the media...then my uncle Barney died a few months after the World Series at the Jesuit University(Creighton). Then my grandma died 8 months 10 days after him and she has a connection to native americans. ...the date 8/10 is Rocky Colavito's bday and Lou Boudreau died on 8/10...my son was then born on 1/17 which is 6 months 24 days before 8/10...and 624 was a big number I followed with the Indians/Jesuits/Trevor Bauer injuring his finger againts the Blue Jays...YouTube changed the thumbnail on my video to a picture of Father Howard and took the picture from a video I put on YouTube 624 days before....
Bauer's bday is 1/17 too....I'm pretty sure this is why we had the Surfside building collapse on 6/24 too....it was important to the FIU bridge collapse just after my son was born on 1/17/2018.

I'm sorry lol, I'm just trying to piece this together in my head...7/23 is also 3 months 18 days before my bday, which was a big number with Barney dying too.


Today is 187 days after Bauer's bday too...
Guardians=187(FB)
Society of Jesus=187
Notice the sexual allegations came a span of 145 days after the announcement he was going to the Dodgers too...
Trevor Bauer=145
Catholic=145
I only mention this because he was connected to the Jesuit theme. 
Recall the Indians announced they were changing their name 35 days before Bauer's bday too..
Catholic=35

Think about Trevor Bauer in relation to the Indians playing Tampa Bay today too...TB..TB......20..2...22...

Another thing I wonder about is the term "Guardian"...it reminds me of Guardians of the Galaxy...although I have never really watched that whole film....it also makes me think of Guardian Angel...and recall after my uncle Barney died a major theme in my life involved the Angel Gabriel.  I can't tell you how many times I have talked out loud recently asking for answers with the knowledge too, so I find it interesting. Gabriel went to Daniel and helped him see the truth....to be honest I am just burnt out on watching Zach and all of his worshippers who don't see the grander scheme with gematria. For example always associating a certain number with "The Cabal" when it can mean thousands of other things. So many people don't realize that they are just using a Cabal as the foundation to understand a pattern. Yes, the Jesuits have a pattern with the number 201, but that doesn't mean or prove that every 201 means the Jesuits are behind it. Of course, if you choose to associate it with the Jesuits as your foundation then you will see a pattern, but you could also connect it to something else and watch the pattern grow. It's not to say that a Cabal doesn't exist and it doesn't involve the Jesuits..but I see a lot of people not realizing what they are doing with Gematria. I guess it just stresses me out watching others not evolving and I don't know how to move on from it without confrontation. 





4 comments:

  1. Guardian Angel = 237 reverse ordinal 723 fibonacci

    I think fibonacci is important. Derek released the cipher on the first day of '21 the 8th fibonacci #

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guardian Angle....

    GA = 71 = 17

    ReplyDelete
  3. Other members of the Order include Prince William, who was made a Knight in what is the most senior order of chivalry in the U.K. in 2008, as well as Prince Charles.

    Sir Winston Churchill and Prince Philip were also bestowed with the honor in their lifetimes.

    A grand procession of the knights takes place at Windsor Castle every June, accompanied by a marching band and Officers of the Order, all in grand ceremonial dress. Hosted by Queen Elizabeth, the Order of the Garter ceremony is one of the grand high points in the royal calendar.

    South Africa News

    ReplyDelete