Thursday, July 29, 2021

Trolls calling into the Gematria Effect after my Post about Slipknot/Troll Theme-Corey Taylor Wikipedia Fact or Fiction Video-86

 

I listened to a short bit in the beginning of the Gematria Effect and it basically had a bunch of Trolls calling in. I had to leave and didn't keep listening so when I got home around 10:30 I turned it back on....First off, how funny is it that the main topic of TFR was about Trolls in relation to Slipknot/Joey Jordison? The exact narrative that I documented about earlier today lol. My worst ever trolled video was in 2015 about Slipknot...and then my video about Gabrielle Crahan probably became the worst in 2019.....I don't want to re-explain it, but check out my videos or blog posts from May of 2019. 
What I can't stop laughing at though, is that YouTube decided to place the Corey Taylor Wikipedia Fact or Fiction video right below Zach's video....recall this is a video where he says his middle name is Josh and not Todd...so I changed it on Wikipedia only for them to change it back at 4:31am...like how Paul Gray died in Room 431 and a lot more. 

Would you believe that I made that video about Corey Taylor on 7/28/2015...so exactly 6 years ago.

This is the video that was trolled like crazy back in the day....It was when Kanye was in Glastonbury and then Corey Taylor told Kanye he wasn't the greatest living rockstar....funny how It used to have a ton of comments talking shit and now there is only 1 comment....
Master of None=231(FB)
Slipknot=231(FB)
Jordison just died 231 days after Corey Taylor's bday. 
Jordison left Slipknot 231 days after his own bday. 

Funny how Zach also mentioned Kanye West and the date 8/6 in his videos today too. Kanye's bday is 6/8 too. I am telling you there is something big to the number 86 and 8/6...If you go back to Oct/Nov 2018 I mentioned a ton about 86 and it was a big reason why I thought 2019 Tisha B'Av would be important....Slipknot was playing for the first time ever at the Iowa State Fair on 8/10/2019(Tisha B'Av)...tickets went on sale for this concert the same day the film "Bohemian Rhapsody" came out. This was just after Kanye visited the White House, and Kanye Sang "Bohemian Rhapsody" in Glastonbury in 2015...this is why Corey Taylor made fun of him...all of this was in turn connected to King Arthur/Fleetwood Mac...
I find this interesting because the show Trollhunters has a plot that stems back to King Arthur/Merlin. 
The Red Sox had also won the World Series in 2018 and they are coded to 86 as well. 
Notice the Fact or Fiction video has 74K likes right now too..
Corey Todd Taylor=74
Corey Josh Taylor=74
Gematria=74
Paul Dedrick Gray=74
Des Moines, Iowa=74

Loudwire=46
Slipknot=46


In fact, I feel so attached to this 8/6 narrative that I made the cover of my book all about it. I've been trying to format it for weeks, but I finally think I got at least an eBook version ready. I never purposefully do things by the numbers, but I figured I might as well try it and wait till 8/6 to release it haha. 
I coded it to 86. 
Triangle=86
Green=86
H=8
F=6
Sirius is 8.6 light years away. 
8/6 and 8:06
Something I didn't do on purpose with 86 is the title...I just discovered this a few seconds ago..
The Synchromystic=224...2+2+4=8
Understanding The World Through Signs, Symbols, Letters and Numbers=735...7+3+5=15=1+5=6
I guess it was meant to be....
I also think I chose this because I wrote a lot about 218 and 8/6 towards the end of it. I have a feeling I am supposed to learn something great about this knowledge in connection to it, just like 2019 Tisha B'Av(Francis Bacon) and 2016 Jeopardy(Reverse)



5 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read your book. When and how can we get it?

    Also, Jazz Janewattananond (JJ), from Thailand leads the mens olympics golf tournament in Japan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I noticed that August 6th is in the middle of Leo. It's the midsummer date. Zach has been promoting a guy named Leo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything that takes place on the earth world is an unfolding of patterns that are present in the higher world, which is inaccessible to the normal human senses. All these patterns and changes exist with one another without any time limit, so that the processes in nature and society only represent temporary images of the eternal. The ancient sages had a knowledge of this higher world.

    ReplyDelete
  4. https://www.gematrix.org/?word=malphas
    malphas is the second in command behind Satan and it matches Moderna the inventor of rna covid vaccine

    ReplyDelete