Monday, July 19, 2021

Synchronicity with Trolls and an old post about Steel Reserve

I just got home from work and got on the computer. A few seconds after opening the laptop a notification popped up in the right corner about the film "Trollhunters: Rise of the Titans" coming to Netflix on 7/21/2021. This used to be my daughters favorite show and it's actually pretty good so I figured I would look at the Wiki page of it. It was also important to the Troll/Buffy Theme in 2019 that was synced to the number 310. 
I no sooner find the Wikipedia page and my son Alistair brings me a package of candy called "Trolli." I don't even know where the candy came from...he was playing in the corner of my bedroom and then brought it over to me lol. 

Alistair=310(Jewish) and 127
Trollhunters: Rise of the Titans=127

Today is 131 days after 3/10...
Trolls=131(FB)

Today also leaves 165 days in the year. 
Alistair Behrendt=165
Trolli=86 and 112(FB)
Today is 1 month 12 days before Alistair's bday. 
Buffy the Vampire Slayer=112

The film comes out on 21/7....
Alistair Behrendt=217(FB)

I just checked my email too, and I have this comment on an old post about Steel Reserve...it's funny cause in the post I talk about how most of the beers I used to drink has destructive names....Hurricanes..Earthquakes..Blasts..
I even point out how my name sums to 112 and if there is something I'm supposed to see it's connected to Blast..
Blast By Colt Forty Five=112
The date 2/11 is also 11/2. 

The show Trollhunters is based on a fictional Arcadia, California, which is in the Los Angeles Area(310 Area Code)

I wonder if we are going to see an Earthquake/Bridge Collapse or a plane crash story coming in the news?  

Alistair was really important to the Volcano symbolism too. 

It seems that everytime the Troll theme shows itself I learn something new about Gematria that I didn't understand before too....for example in 2016 it was Reverse Gematria...then 2019 it was Francis Bacon...

It's also interesting that the film comes out on Zach's 38th bday, which is 8 months 11 days after mine(Tisha B'Av 2019)

 

1 comment:

  1. I know Trolli Candy from Germany, it is very popular here

    ReplyDelete