Monday, July 19, 2021

Apollo 7 Astronaut Walter Cunningham in relation to my sync with Trolli's

 


I just looked up the Trolli company and it has a tie to Creston, Iowa, which isn't too far from where I live. As I was reading about Creston, Iowa I see that an Apollo 7 astronaut named Walter Cunningham was born there...it just makes me wonder considering the Trollhunter film will be released on the anniversary of Neil Armstrong walking on the moon. 
7/21 will be 127 days after his bday...
Trollhunters: Rise of the Titans=127
Alistair=127
You have to appreciate how Wikipedia mentions the date 1/27 in the opening paragraph of Apollo 7 too...It was the first crewed Apollo mission after a fire on Apollo 1 that killed the astronauts on 1/27. 


Plus we have Jeff Bezos going to Space tomorrow..
Bezos bday is 1/12...
Blue Origin=112
The number 112 was important in my previous post oo. 


2 comments:

  1. Mary Wallace "wally" Funk 112. Today is a full span of 170 days from her last birthday. "Apollo Thirteen" 170. "Tampa Bay Buccaneers" 170. 7/20 is 163 days from the Bucs winning the Super Bowl.163 is the 38th prime, the SB was the 38th day. Today is Gisele's birthday. Surfside Collapse was 163 days after Jeff Bezos birthday. Thomas Edward Patrick Brady Jr 163.
    https://thegematriarapport.blogspot.com/2021/07/moon-landing-jeff-bezos-gisele.html

    ReplyDelete