Friday, July 9, 2021

8/6/2022 is 8 months 28 days after my bday-Manifest Flight 828 Syncs-Metatron/Booger on Revenge of the Nerds

 

I've been having so many syncs with 828 since watching the show Manifest about Flight 828 it's crazy. The other day I realized that 8/28 is 38 days after Zach's 38th bday. 
I got a comment from Overthinker that referred to Zach as ZKH too..and I'd never used his initial before....of course ZKH is 828 in the English Extended Cipher. 



It stands out to me even more because the shows final season aired on 6/10....Think how Prince Philip was born on this day...it's also a number I've followed a lot...it was connected to Lion Air Flight 610....
Notice 6/10 is a span of 2 months 18 days before 8/28...
218 another big number around Zach. 

Manifest=129
Think how Prince Philip and 610 were important to the Volcano symbolism along with 129. 
The cop in the film works for Precinct 129 in New York City..
New York City=129
Further, on the 1st episode we find out the plane went missing on 4/7..which was a span of 218 days before my bday. 
Flight Eight Two Eight=218

You have to watch the show to understand, but I relate to it like no other. They basically get "Callings" and follow the patterns.

On my ride to Shelby tonight I was thinking about the cover I want to make for the book...I want to include a calendar and a clock and I had originally thought to put it at 11:11 on 11/11....but tonight I was thinking how I should do 8/6  and 8:30(86) because I just have such a strong feeling towards that date....plus I plan on putting a picture of "Sirius"..
Sirius is 8.6 light years away
Plus 8/6 is close to the time of the Heliacal rising of Sirus, so I feel like it would be a better number than 11...


Ha, this is crazy...after I wrote the above about the Heliacal Rising of Sirius I figured I would look to see when it was in 2022. I don't see when it falls but one of the first things that came up was a video from a YouTube channel named Metatron Archangel....earlier my girlfriend was watching Supernatural and I randomly looked up at the TV and said..."Hey, That's Booger." She had no idea what I was talking about...but the actor Curtis Armstrong was on the show....I know him as "Booger" from "Revenge of the Nerds." I had no idea he was on Supernatural too lol. Also, right as I said "Booger" my son Alistair hit my phone and then the "Hey Google/Siri" thing popped up and told me what a Booger was...it was pretty funny. 

Anyway, I noticed that today is a span of 224 days after his bday...
Booger=224(Eng Ext)
Recall that 224 was big with the English Extended cipher too. 
I figured it was important and now I see why.....His character on Supernatural is "Metatron." 
Notice his bday is 8 months 10 days before 8/6/2022 as well..
Recall that 8/10/2019 was when Tisha B'Av began and is a major reason I am following 8/6/2022..
Notice the Metatron Archangel video was put on YouTube on 8/10 as well. 


Revenge of the Nerds also came out on the Moon landing annivesary..
My bday to the moon landing is 8 months 10 days. 

Anyway, the main reason for this post was that I realized 8/6/2022 will be a span of 8 months 28 days after my bday. 
Ancient of Days=55
Book of Daniel=55
God=55
Satan=55




1 comment:

  1. May have been mentioned already but:

    This year we have full moon in sign Aquarius twice.

    July 23 PST (Leo Sun/ Aqua Moon at degree 1) and August 22 (degree 29).
    New Moon in between in Leo - August 8 (Leo Sun/Moon at degree 16).

    ReplyDelete