Monday, July 26, 2021

Synchronicity with Olive at work today and my drummer quitting

 

I have no idea or the meaning yet, but there was a big "Olive" theme today...When I got to work I was talking about my band gig on Saturday and I remembered there was a girl there that reminded me of Olive on Manifest...I'm pretty sure our drummer took her home too lol...Anyway, after this, I had to run the register so my co-worker could use the bathroom...of course my first customer was an old lady and what I assume was her grandkid..she got to the counter but the kid was still looking at stuff and the old lady yelled, come on Olive we don't got all day...
A bit later I had to open a few cans of olives for a pizza and I started thinking about my sync from earlier in the day..of course as I was opening the olives my other Co-workers were talking and one of them started talking about her Doctor....Dr. OLIVEr..

Not too long after this I got a text from my drummer saying he is quitting the band.  It's a long story but mostly stems to how him and our singer butt heads...thankfully we have a different guy who fills in for us though cause we've got a good amount of gigs in the next few months...

Olive Stone=186(FB)
Luna Blaise=33
Manifest=33

My drummers name sums to 229(English Extended)

The only other thing I can think of is the story about Alicia Olive and the Cook Brothers after the Garlic Festival shooting...
Am I crazy or do Olives also remind people of Greece/Rome? Julius Caesar....

Who knows I just have a feeling there is something I'm supposed to see with Olives....I'll Live...All Live...

3 comments:

  1. New Orleans Superdome was renamed 'Caesars Superdome", the same day Jay-Z and Beyone New orleans mansion was set ablaze.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This year I've been trying to only eat olive oil, as opposed to other vegetable oils. It's an incredibly healthy oil. And it makes me think of Popeye. He eats his spinach and there's his olive oyle. I haven't made up my mind about sweet peas. But I imagine they are pretty darn good for ya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. FIRST
    OLIVE
    PIT.....7 9 2.....72...

    ReplyDelete