Monday, July 12, 2021

Synchronicity with RV-Christopher Columbus' bday in relation to Sean Connery-La Navidad(Christmas) Settlement in Haiti by Columbus-France





I sat down on the couch a bit ago and I looked at the TV...my son was watching Ryan's World, but it was a commercial with an RVshare Ad...I laughed a little cause earlier I was reading my RV stuff again...

I then got on my phone and turned on Manifest and it literally began with a line about an RV.


It is season 3 episode 2 titled Deadhead..

Deadhead=32 and 40

RV=40

It's also interesting that this new season of Manifest involves Cuba and I just saw this story in the news today about Cuban Protests..

It makes me think of 2019 when a plane skidded off the runway in Florida coming from Guantanamo Bay..then Maximum Security won the Kentucky Derby...

It also stands out cause the headline on CNN right now is about Florida and Haiti.
Florida=129
Manifest=129
In relation to Haiti and RV..notice Christopher Columbus created the settlement LA Navidad in Haiti on his first voyage...

La Navidad means Christmas 
Think about the Christmas RV bomb..
I know its important further by looking at the believed date range for Christopher Columbus...8/25 to 10/31..
Sean Connerys bday and death day..
Notice 8/25 is 268 days or 8 months 25 days before Columbus died..
Christopher Columbus=268
5/20 is also 164 days before Halloween..
Sean Connery=164
James Bond=164(FB)

In light of Columbus the date 5/20 is the day Ignatius of Loyola turned to a life of God.

The Haiti president who was just assassinated has interesting Gematria too..with the special letter..
Jovenel Moise=268(FB) 187(FB) and 520(Satanic)

His bday was on the 177th day leaving 188..
He died on the 188th day leaving 177. 

Haiti also gained its independence from FRANCE in 1804..the year Napoleon became Emperor...notice the first Haiti empire began on the anniversary of France too.










 

No comments:

Post a Comment