Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Joey Jordison death in relation to the Tisha B'Av narrative-Trolls-Fairs

In relation to 8/6/2022 I want to point out that Slipknot was very important to the Tisha B'Av symbolism in 2019.
Notice that Jordison died a span of 1 year 12 days before 8/6/2022.
Nathan Jonas Jordison=112
112...911
Also, I recently had synchronicity with Trolls and recall that the Slipknot theme was connected to a TROLL theme....the Troll theme began in 2016 with My Jeopardy stuff and recall that theme was important to a JJ theme..then James Jumper started a blog mocking me...this is why in 2019 the Jeopardy craze was with Jeopardy James..
Just think about Joey Jordison with this though.

Also, a big thing I pointed out in my recent sync with Trolls was the number 112.

Nathan Jonas Jordison=221
The volcano number..

I'm gonna pay attention to China and Fair symbolism again too. Because the Iowa State Fair/Batman was a big piece to these narratives in 2019.
Oddly enough, I just got asked to DJ a few days ago, for the Fair in my town on 8/6 too lol.

 

Gabrielle was born on the Jesuit anniversary...she also died age 22.  Makes me think of Tiger stuff..

Shawn Crahan=187

Society of Jesus=187

Catholic=46

Slipknot=46

Jordison died a span of 61 days before Shawn's bday..

Shawn Crahan=61

God=61=Jesus..so on..

Des Moines, Iowa=229(FB)

Jordison died a span of 2 years 29 days after Gabrielle..

229 the France number and France was also important to the 2019 Tisha B'Av narrative.. this is why Slipknot played at the Iowa State Fair with the French band Gojira.

I think it's connected further cause earlier this month I blogged about the kid killed in Des Moines at Adventureland...notice I got a comment involving World Fairs..


It's interesting that the World's Fair will be in Dubai this year beginning on 10/1..
Makes me think of my boat synchronicity and the guy telling me he was the Prince of Dubai...
The next one is scheduled to be in Buenos Aires where Pope Francis is from..


No comments:

Post a Comment