Thursday, December 29, 2022

Pope Benedict XVI is 'very sick' and the date 2/11 or Number 211 in Connection to Many of My Recent Narratives

 
I saw this story yesterday that Pope Benedict XVI is very sick and something clicked in my brain because of it..
Recall that the Lightning symbolism back in August had a lot to do with Pope Benedict XVI. Lightning struck the dome of the St. Peters Basillica on the same day that Pope Benedict announced he was retiring. This was on the date 2/11...

I've recently had the Mandela Effect syncs that pointed to the date 2/11 due to Nelson Mandela being released from prison on that date. 

Also, the Eagles symbolism involving my grandma, sister and Uncle Clancy also happened on the date 2/11...

I've also mentioned the BRIDGE symbolism and recall that 211 is important to it due to the alchemical symbol for Steele looking similar to the number 211. 

Pontiff means Bridge Builder.

This story came 45 days before 2/11...
Bridge=45

Recall that this year will be the 86th year of the Golden Gate Bridge while Pope Francis is 86 years old...The Tisha B'Av narrative with 8/11/2019 and 8/6/2022 were connected to this as well...Pope Francis connected to San Francisco...

Recall that the Bridge narrative in 2018 was linked to the Eagles/Super Bowl....which was also connected to the MONEY theme...US BANK Stadium and such....

This stands out to me because Vatican City was established on 2/11 in 1929...the same year as the Stock Market Crash and St. Valentines Day Massacre.....think how we had Stoneman Douglas just after the Eagles won the Super Bowl in 2018 too...

Think how the Stock Market Symbolism/Money/Squid Game is linked to Trump and Biden meeting Pope Francis too...Biden met him on the anniversary of the Stock Market crash...blah blah blah..

Herbert Hoover=211(FB)
Donald Trump=211(FB)
PRESIDENT=211(FB)

So, it seems the date 2/11 is symbolic to a lot of the narratives I am following..

The Lightning struck near the White House on Obama's bday..
Barak means lightning...
Barack Obama=456(FB)(Squid Game/Money)


2/11/23 will be Biden's 2nd year and 22nd day as President..
It's also 2 months 22 days after Biden's bday..
Think how Biden's speech about Ukraine began at 2:22 on 2/22/22 as well..
Herbert Hoover born on 222nd day..
Kamala Harris=222(FB)


Pope Benedict=226(FB)
World War=226(FB)
 So on..
But think how Benedict was in the German Army in World War II...
Russia invade Ukraine 226 days before Putin's bday..

2/11 the 42nd day..
War=42
World War=42

211 the 47th prime..
Ukraine=47
President=47
White House=47
Think how TruthSocial and the 47 connections to Kamala Harris and Trump...

If you look at my old post about my grandma/sister/uncle....I also mentioned a connection to 9/11. I went to a party later that night in the town where I saw a UFO, the night before 9/11/2001....Think how 9/11 and Pearl Harbor are also linked to 226...War...

There just seems to be something important to the number 211 with a lot of different things I'm noticing...I even mentioned the date 6/3 in a post not too long ago in relation to Biden/Harris...and 6/3 leaves 211 days in the year. 








1 comment:

  1. Not related but I have to share this guys channel. My mind has been so stimulated. I can't seem to get a comment out on youtube lately. I tried to share this on Rambo's channel and I tried so much I gave up. He would really enjoy them. I think everyone would, lol. Anyway, what I gather is this, It's not the Jews or the Jesuits, although they are players mascarading in this, it's the Pagans! So if you are hiking in the woods and come across a group of people singing Kumbaya, run, lol. I don't even know if this will show up here either. There's a new wrench in the gears of late :) https://www.youtube.com/@Survivethejive

    ReplyDelete