Thursday, December 15, 2022

Last Message I got from Student Loan Garnishment was on Kamala Harris' bday-Squid Game-Money Theme-Slipknot

 

I found out yesterday that not only did Student Loans take my bank account, they are also taking 25% of my paychecks. My boss showed printed me the notice she got and we talked about it. I found it funny that the garnishment will end on 3/22/23...Of all days it is 322....

My boss/owner told me that I should call the place that is garnishing me again and see if I can offer them a lump sum of money and she will loan it to me, and take a smaller amount out of my paycheck...So I went to my email to try and find the number to call these people again...I don't even remember getting this email, but apparently they sent me a payment plan .pdf file on 10/20/21? This is the last time I got a message from them. I'm assuming I didn't look at it, because the other emails are just about court hearings and things that I didn't have to do anything about, they were just telling me there was a court date.

I'll talk about this in a second, but just know that all will be good. I found another job that will pay me under the table a few nights a week to make up for the 25%. I'm just waiting to see how small my checks will actually be before I tell her I will do it. I also cannot even pay a lump sum until the garnishment is lifted...so pretty much have to wait it out for the next few months. 

Once again lol, I feel like I shouldn't even be blogging about this, but the connections are so crazy, I know it's all for a reason.



In the previous blog post I was talking about how the number 219 was connected to the Money Theme I was talking about with the Royal Family/Kamala Harris and more in the above video....Notice the lady who emailed me above...
Jennifer Boyles=219

Notice the email date of 10/20....
That's Kamala Harris' bday...
Remember how Kamala is synced to the Stock Market...
Her bday is the same day that Herbert Hoover died. 
Hoover the IOWA President during the Stock Market Crash. 

Think about the connections to Iowa Student Loans and Slipknot from my last post. 

Further, I got served papers on 5/20/2019...and recall how 5/20 was the day Zach thought that Queen Elizabeth II would die this year. I talked about this in the previous blog post as well. 


We also had this story yesterday, about how Bernard Arnault is now the worlds richest person...
He is French..
Recall how 229 was a big number with France and Des Moines, Iowa...
Slipknot played at the Iowa State Fair on Tisha B'Av 2019 with the French band "Gojira". 
Bernard Arnault=229 and 456(FB)
Des Moines, Iowa=229(FB)
France=229(FB)
French Republic founded on 22/9...it's 2 months 29 days before Emmanuel Macron's bday...

456 the big Squid Game number synced to the Money theme. 
The same day Squid Game came out, France was in the news for being mad about the Australian Submarine deal. 


Just looking at some extra connections here...
Queen Elizabeth died on 9/8...
9/8/2021 to 12/8/22(Garnishment) is 456 days. 
Biden/Kamala became president/VP 456 days before Elizabeth II's 86th bday. 
Biden's bday is 456 days before 2/19. 

We are coming up on Pope Francis' 86th bday...and recall how 8/6/22 was linked to Joe Biden/Kamala/Stock Market and Pope Francis 86th bday....
Francis bday is 456 days after Squid Game came out...

White House=264(FB)
President=219(FB)
The Queen is linked back to Kamala with the Pearl symbolism and Lisa Simpson episode about being president....
The episode was on 3/19....which is 264 days before 12/8...
Kamala Harris=264(FB) and 86
Queen Elizabeth II=264
King Charles III=264(FB)

Baton Rouge, Louisiana=219(Where Kamala's purple suit was made)

Kamala Devi Harris=301(FB)
2/19 is 301 days before Pope Francis' bday. 


Kamala's bday is 424 days before Pope Francis bday..
Pope Francis became Pope 4 months 24 days before 8/6. 
KAMALA HARRIS=424(FB)
So on..
I had a DJ gig at a person named "Pope" shed on Pope Francis' 86th bday...but a few days the girl who set it up canceled. 
Her name sums to 424(FB). 
Notice that was also connected to the number 219. 
They canceled because of Hunting season and not realizing it until now. Most people aren't gonna party if they get up early to hunt basically. 
Notice I posted about it on King Charles III's bday too..

I wouldn't doubt if this is somehow connected to the song "Return of the Mack" because that is what me and my friends call the girl who canceled. Her last name is Maack. 

Money linked to Bridge symbolism...Pontiff means bridge builder...

Have to pay attention to the Pope and his bday...Not too long ago I was having a bunch of syncs with 12/18 too...and the garnishment happened 1 day after Pearl Harbor day that I was watching for.....


You know what....In relation to Slipknot/Iowa....Iowa State Fair/Tisha B'Av....
Tisha B'Av falls on 7/26/23....this would be Joey Jordison's death anniversary and Liz TRUSS's bday(Bridge)....

But what I just thought of....Paul Gray died on 5/24...Recall that 5/24 is the day Donald Trump met Pope Francis after touching the Western Wall....it was also the day Kim Reynolds became the Iowa Governor after Terry Branstad became the Ambassador to China....Recall that Biden then met Pope Francis 4 years 5 months 6 days later on the anniversary of the Stock Market Crash....and we got a story about Kim Reynolds in the news that same day. 
KAMALA HARRIS=524(FB)
Queen Elizabeth II=524(FB)

There is something to this...
Paul Gray died a span of 199 days before 12/8(Corey Taylor's bday)
Joey Jordison died a span fo 231 days after 12/8..
Slipknot=199(FB) and 231(FB)
Squid Game=199(FB)
China=199(FB)


Slipknot was big with the date and number 328 as well...












No comments:

Post a Comment