Monday, December 12, 2022

Student Loans Garnished My Bank Account-Murphy's Law and the Connection to Slipknot-226-Troll-Bridge-Money/Water/Drowning-219

 If you are wondering why I haven't been blogging or making videos it's because ever since my birthday my life has been Murphy's Law. I've just been so stressed that I haven't been paying attention to much with this.  

I'm not going to go into great detail on here, and I'm only posting this because it's connected to the number 226....but I almost moved out a few weeks ago because Jasmine had a mental episode and spent a shit ton of money in a few days. This on top of her leaching family almost took me over the edge. 

So things were finally sort've being worked out, and then yesterday I went to use my debit card and it was declined. I checked my account to find that an Iowa Student Loan from 9/11/2003 had garnished my whole bank account..I blogged about being served papers for this on 5/20/2019...but how in the hell did it take over 3 years after that for my account to be garnished? And why did it take 16 years to get served papers over it? It just blows my mind that they waited this long....plus they've been taking my tax return since like 2012. I tried setting up a payment plan a long time ago too, but every time I called they would put me on hold for over an hour, and then at 5pm, it would say, "We're sorry, our offices are closed, please call back tomorrow." This happened for 10 days in a row, so I said fuck it, they must not want my money......So now I have to try and get ahold of them, so I can at least get my bank account back to pay other bills....So moral of the story is that apparently the universe wants me to be stressed as hell about money.....Thankfully I have a good amount of cash stashed that we aren't completely fucked, but this couldn't have happened at a worse time. 

My girlfriends name sums to 226 though...

Schizophrenia=226(FB)(What I'm pretty sure she has, like her father)

I find it interesting that we have all these problems when I'm talking about 226 like crazy. 

Notice that I blogged about the Student Loans on 5/20/2019....the blog post also involved Slipknot...

This is interesting considering they garnished my account on 12/8, which is Corey Taylor's bday....also, the beginning lyric to the song "Gematria: The Killing Name." ..."12/8/73"

Gematria: The Killing Name=128


Since I'm just noticing this connection to the Student Loans and Corey Taylor.....a few hours ago I went to the Dollar Store and Jasmine's brother Dane was there too. Him and some girl were right behind me as I checked out...My total came to $8.28 and thought, how funny, the Manifest number. I then started leaving and Dane asked the cashier for a pack of Montego cigarettes...I laughed to myself and thought there must be something with Manifest tonight.....but as I'm thinking about Corey Taylor..I remember I had a blog post about a synchronicity I had with him and Slipknot/Corey Taylor...so this has to be why I had a sync with him at the Dollar Store...although, I don't understand how Manifest fits in with this. 

That synchronicity was 128 days before 12/8 on 8/2. 

Dane Cole=128(Jewish)

128 is the number I associate with Bridge Collapses....and oddly enough today is my sister's bday...recall her name sums to 128 and she was important to the Bridge symbolism early last year....it was also important to a MONEY/Water/Drowing theme...so no doubt all of this is happening for a reason. ...this was all important to the number 219 and my vacation to Sioux Falls on 2/19. 

The End So Far=226(FB)(Slipknot's newest album released 9/30/22). 

The End So Far=219(FB) (So It has to be related to what I'm saying)

I blogged about this earlier this year in relation to the Spider Theme and 226 too....I noticed that I should pay attention to the "Square" Ciphers with it...I also talked about a synchronicity with my sister in that post....I also mentioned the Queen symbolism with Corey Taylor and Kanye West....this sticks out because I blogged about my student loans on 5/20/2019....5/20 the day Zach thought the Queen would die....the 140th day of the year...She died 140 days after her bday..

Corey Taylor=140

Des Moines=140

Remember the Money/Water/Drowing/219 Theme was also linked to the Queen. 

Has to be a connection to Biden's Student Loan Forgiveness that's been in the news too. 

I also keep seeing this movie on Netflix called "Troll." It just came out on 12/1/22...but recall that Slipknot is linked to a Troll Theme and I even talked about it in my post on 5/20/2019. 

I don't see why the Squares cipher fits to this, but there has to be something with it...We'll see how it plays out, but no doubt everything happens for a reason. 

Ha!...I just typed out "Murphy's Law" because I used that term in the beginning of this post...Instead of just saying how nothing has gone right, I used the phrase "Murphy's Law" instead. It was just the first thing that came to my brain to explain it...

Of course, "Murphy's Law"=226(FB)
Although, technically "Law" doesn't have to capitalized, that's how I wrote it above. 








1 comment:

  1. Jasmin may need some vitamin and mineral supplements. I know schizophrenia can be concerning I also know every symptom has a cause. For example even with certain pharmaceuticals there are "side effects" from the drugs but if you just focus on the side effects and research them individually you'll see most of them are due to insufficient nutrients of some type. What often happens with Pharmaceuticals is they will deplete a vitamin or mineral and that causes the side effects. Magnesium is a good calming mineral that is needed for calcium uptake. The only thing that will happen if you take too much is you'll have loose bowel movements hence Milk of Magnesia. You need Magnesium for calcium absorption so no need taking calcium unless with magnesium an there's combination supplements out there. Also vitamin D3 is hugely important with calcium absorption plus the immune system. As well as K2 (Niacin) the B vitamins are important. Everyone should be on D3 especially through the winter. I take 3000 units/day and it needs to be taken with a fat so take a teaspoon of cod liver oil with it, cod liver oil being another good nutrient and it doesn't taste as bad as it sounds. Basically we are very complex beings and diet/vitamins/minerals/water are extremely important. Food is so important. At 58 I can say this in hindsight, I am having to deal with a chronic condition and have found that it's the food and all the daily required nutrients that have helped me most. I'm trying to eat the daily required amount of nutrients and it's not easy. You need 4700mg of potassium per day which is very difficult without drinking it in a veggie smoothie. Coconut water is good to drink for potassium in a pinch. The current medical professionals are useless and will just give more pills for side effects instead of educating one on the reasons for these side effects. I've had to educate myself in so many ways and I also see a Naturopath for some guidance but the MD's don't like hearing about that. Anyway Dan, hang in their, there is lots of info out there. Knowing what your facing is half the battle. The internet has helped me so much :)

    ReplyDelete