Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Mandela Effect Theme in the News Today-Death of 'The Specials' Terry Hall-Elon Musk Twitter-Wave Kills South Africans-Free Nelson Mandela and Synchronicities

 



There seems to be a big theme with the Mandela Effect/South Africa today in the news. There is a story about Elon Musk being voted by Twitter users to step down as CEO. Also, a story of a wave that killed people in South Africa. Recall that Elon Musk is from South Africa. 

Another big story related to this is the death of singer, Terry Hall, of the band "The Specials." Notice one of their top hits was called "Free Nelson Mandela." 
Although, reading further, Terry Hall had left the band before this song...but still interesting they have any connection to Nelson Mandela while I'm reading about the band. 
Further, the name Terry Hall instantly made me think of Jussie Smollett's character in "The Mighty Ducks." 
Recall that Jussie Smollett and The Mighty Ducks are linked to the Mandela Effect symbolism I have followed that stems back to Donald Trump coming out to "We Are the Champions" on Nelson Mandela's bday in 2016. 


In light of the recent Slipknot stuff that was connected to the date 5/16....Recall that it was also important to the Mandela Effect Theme in 2019...Nelson Mandela even the president for 5 years 1 month 6 days. ...
Slipknot was also important to 2019 Tisha B'Av, which was important to why I did the cover of my book with 8/6/22....
Recall that Goldberg from the Mighty Ducks was big with the 8/6/2018 connections. 
I bet we get a story about Shaun Weiss or Jussie Smollett in the news sometime soon? 

Mandela Effect=226(Jewish)

MANDELA EFFECT=95 and 499(FB)

I know the narrative is on track even further, because Terry Hall and The Specials are from COVENTRY, England. 
Recall that the first lady to get the vaccine in England was from COVENTRY and the first man was William Shakespeare...
It was connected to my old NASCAR post where I put COVENTRY in all capital letters...and COVID is supposed to all caps...so on...
Shakespeare is supposedly Francis Bacon that's important to Capital Letters...see my old stuff..too much to re-type. 

And recall that last year when the Jussie Smollett trial was going on, that's when Omicron was found in South Africa. 
Omicron=173(FB)
The Mighty Ducks=173
South Africa=173(FB)
FW de Klerk=173(FB)
Denis Goldberg=173(FB)
Peter McGinn=173(FB)(1st case in US)
Peter McGinn was in Minneapolis where The Mighty Ducks is set. 
 
Think how the number 424 has been big with the All Capital Letters theme too...
The Current president of South Africa..
CYRIL RAMAPHOSA=424(FB)
DONALD TRUMP=424(FB)
KAMALA HARRIS=424(FB)
So on..

I've always connected Nelson Mandela to the number 225...but notice he also died a span of 226 days before his bday..
Mandela Effect=226(Jewish)


So earlier today Jasmine found 2 dogs at the Dollar Store and brought them to our house. She put a thing on Facebook so whoever the dogs belonged to, they could come get them. I was at work, but I saw the post on Facebook....and the person who commented about getting the dogs back was the above person. I don't really know who it is, so I clicked on their account and watched the first video they had..It was about how to pronounce febreze....I remember thinking...has it always been spelled that way and everyone says "Fa BREEZE" or is this some Mandela Effect thing....
I'm only bringing this up, because the person's name sums to 173...so fitting for the day involving this Mandela Effect pattern. 

It stands out too, because I haven't had any big Mandela Effect connections for a while that have came up in my life....so to be thinking about it earlier today...and now seeing how the mainstream stories tonight connect to the Mandela Effect pattern, I know I'm on the right track. 
Ha, notice this persons bday is also 2/11..
febreze=211(Primes)
Nelson Mandela was Freed on the date 2/11...
Think about that in relation to how I connected this all together to begin with, with the song "Free Nelson Mandela." 


The guy who wrote "Free Nelson Mandela" had a bday 211 days ago. 
Notice his bday is 22/5. 
Like how Nelson Mandela died 225 days before his bday. 
Nelson Rolihlahla Mandela=225
Matemela Cyril Ramaphosa=225
Notice the headline Yahoo gave me a few minutes ago too...
Elizabeth Warren says Elon Musk has some explaining to do? 
Recall that last year Elizabeth Warren got coronavirus on 12/19(Today) and she is connected to Donald Trump's national convention/the Mandela Effect Theme...
Plus, her bday is 22/6. 
And notice the Washington Football Team/Redskins story below it too..Doubt it's a coincidence considering the Native American Theme is connected to Elizabeth Warren and the Royal Family. 
ELIZABETH WARREN=628(FB) and 319(FB)
Elon's bday is 6/28...
Terry Hall's bday was 3/19...
I don't know how it fits in exactly...but the date 3/19 is huge with the Simpsons...first woman president and Kamala...but think about Elizabeth Warren with that narrative..

So we will see what comes of this.....The Horse Theme was big with the Mandela Effect too.....
219 was really big with it, which is a number that's been coming up a lot again..


Thinking about it too...I actually talked about South Africa early this morning at work. There's a bunch of South African guys that drive semis for farmers around here and the cashier was talking about how she can never understand them. I said, well yeah, they are from South Africa...then another lady I work with tried telling me they were from Ukraine....which maybe I am wrong lol...but I know at least one of them is from South Africa, because I used to see him at the bar when I DJ'ed...so I assumed that these semi drivers were all from there, which I am pretty sure I am right. But nevertheless, I find it interesting it would even come up today, and then involves Ukraine to top it off. 











3 comments:

  1. There's an article today on CNN about the infamous "snake Island" of the Ukraine, lol, about how the Ukrainian army took the Island back from Russia. I have been following this "story" so I opened it. In the article they are talking with a Ukraine agent who help with the Ukraine "take over" and he can't identify himself only by his agent name "Shakespeare"... I immediately thought the same with this vaxx guy and even pigs and bacon, even Squid Game, lol. The name "Shakespeare" is said to come from Bacon's Rosicrucian name for Minerva's shaking spear. We had that kid Athena from "Wise" County story. Athena/Minerva are wisdom goddesses with the Owl symbol. I'm sure I saw something else yesterday that had a Shakespeare connection, I can't remember right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snake Island has a very interesting history for it's size but it's strategic and symbolic. The lighthouse was built on an Ancient Temple of Achilles. Achilles, the hero of the Trojan War. The Trojan Horse?? S

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also the King Richard I theme seems to be at play and Shakespeare has a play about Richard III. We know have Charles III. Richard I was born on the day the Queen died Sept 8, 1157. We had the Will Smith Ritual. The 3 lions on the Queens coffin which King Richard I was the first to use. Richard III was involved in the War of the Roses and he died on my birthday, lol. He was also the Duke of Normandy which proves the Norse lineage. Last King of the House of York. The title "Duke of Normandy" is still a title and is what the Channel Islands call the King and Queen. It doesn't matter, Queen or King it is "Duke". So Charles is the Duke of Normandy another indication where his lineage lies. The Vikings apparently pulled down the London Bridge on September 8, 1014 or 1009. This is where the Nursery Rhyme comes from. So you can see the irony... One more important thing, back in 2012 they apparently found Richard III's skeleton under a car park, lol. This is very symbolic, I'll look some more.

    ReplyDelete