Saturday, December 17, 2022

Sharon Osbourne Transported to Hospital after Emergency Story and the Ein Sof/Zenith Narrative I have Been Blogging About



I left this comment on Zenith's 496 video to me, but of course, YouTube ghosted it. I'm just posting it again to prove I was talking about Sharon Osbourne being linked to this, because now today we have a headline story of Sharon Osbourne being hospitalized...It just never fails that some random thing I'm blogging about shows up in the media lol. I guess you can read my previous posts too where I mention Sharon Osbourne being linked to the symbolism. 


The more I think about this narrative, it has to be important to Henry Winkler. I talked about him in my post about Sharon Osbourne back in April....and now the connection to Slipknot really stands out. Recall that my friend "Fonso" aka, "The Fonz" is friends with Sid from Slipknot. Sid is dating Kelly Osbourne....

Also, in relation to Henry Winkler, I mentioned how he gets covered in Bees in the film "Little Nicky." Think how this theme also involves "Hell" and the Slipknot song "H377" in relation to the film "Little Nicky." Further, I randomly talked about this film at work today with a customer too. It started off because something reminded me of "The Waterboy" and then we started talking about Little Nicky a bunch after that....If this is linked, I'd bet there is something with Kathy Bates too, because we talked about her being in "Misery" as well. 

The customer's nickname "Big Daddy"=431(Jewish) and his real name sums to 219(FB)

Think how Adam Sandler also has a film called "Big Daddy." 

Kathy Bates is more interesting as I'm looking at my old post about Sharon Osbourne/Ein Sof too...
Her bday is 6/28 and I talked a good amount about that date in the post. 
I also talked about Franz Ferdinand and the date 12/18, which is interersting as I've been following the date 12/18 recently...so we will see what's in store for tomorrow...
Franz Ferdinand..World War...226

Kathleen Doyle Bates=67
67 a big number with that post too. 

Isn't it funny that I was talking about the numbers 67 and 68 big time in my old post....Now we get this story 68 days after Sharon Osbourne's bday...and my old post was 67 days after her bday. 

Maybe I should pay attention to 67 or 68 days after Henry Winkler or Kathy Bates bday too? 
Think how my book was important to 8/6 or 6/8...
Ein Sof=68
I put the Ein Sof video on YouTube on 6/7, which was 6 months 8 days before Zenith shared it...6/8 was 6 months 7 days before...
YouTube said it was Zenith's 67th video, but it was actually his 68th at the time. 
Sharon Osbourne was 68 years old at the time of my old post. 
There was a story that she had Covid on 12/15/2020, which is why I blogged about her at the time...but the story said she announced it on 12/14/2020, which was 67 days after her 68th bday...
Sharon Osbourne=67
Covid Nineteen=67 and 68
Little Nicky=67
12+15+20+20=67
In relation to my book....
Notice the date 12/18/2022 will be 499 days after my book came out..
499 is the 95th prime number. 
Recall that I was born exactly 499 years after Martin Luther(95 Theses, so on)
Dan Behrendt=95
Daniel Edward Behrendt=95
I was born on 95W during Scorpio in the Year of the Dog. 
Scorpio=95
Sirius=95(Dog Star)
Iowa=95(FB)
My current band "Punch Clock Martyrs"=95
And a whole list of other 95's in my life such as my favorite sports team was "Los Angeles Lakers"=95

Funny too that I went to the bar late last night just to get out...There was only 2 people there and the one guy always tells me how bad the vaccine is and such. He's awake but also a person who still believes in the right/left and stuff. Almost everytime I see him we talk about stuff like that...anyway, last night we started talking about the Catholic Church and I told him about 201 and Event 201 in relation to the Vaccine stuff and so....I then started talking about all types of Gematria stuff..There was another lady there who seemed really interesting and had me look at the recent death of her mom...I didn't see the connection, but as I told her, if she studied it a bit, I bet she could understand why...I then went and got her a copy of my book and told her that she can learn what I am talking about and start applying it for herself and such...It just stands out because I have had a few copies sitting at home forever, and last night it just felt right to give one away. 

12/19 is also interesting...
The Synchromystic Understanding The World Through Signs Symbols Letters and Numbers=1219(FB)


12/18 is also 134 days after 8/6/22...
Tisha B'Av=134
So maybe the big thing I was following with 8/6 is important to tomorrow? 


You know what else is interesting in light of how this recent pattern began on 12/15?...Well, that is 4 months 24 days after Zach's bday. 
If you go back and look at my stuff about 12/18, I mentioned Katie Holmes being born on that day..and she was in Batman...and Batman synced to the 8/6 narrative...but I also mentioned Tom Cruise and Scientology...L Ron Hubbard who Zach always gets compared to...
12/15 is also the day that all4truth launched in 2016...
and think how in between these two dates we had the Vikings play the Colts today....both teams important to the 2016 narrative with Zach/Umbrella. 

12/18 was the day Trump was impeached..
It's also Stone Cold's bday...and he was important to the They Live/Bridge Theme....12/18 is my sisters wedding anniveresary and she is important to the Bridge Theme too..
The Stone Cold stuff was linked to Alex Jones/Pink and the date 8/6/2018 too..Which was also important to the Bridge theme and the Eagles winning the Super Bowl. 

Just seems a bunch of narratives link to 12/18, so we will see. 
It's also 38 days after my bday..
They Live=38

James Eagan Holmes=226(FB)
Bane=226(Squares)
Bane blew up the Bridges..
My old blog post about Sharon Osbourne had a story just below the Sharon Osbourne one about Jeff Bridges. 
12/18/22 is 22 weeks 6 days before the 86th anniversary of the Golden Gate Bridge. 

Aurora, Colorado=499(Primes)
Think how Batman is synced to 8/6....and my book came out 499 days before 12/18...


Just noticing random things and documenting them...
Katie Holmes=231(FB) and 328(Jewish) and 46
These are all big Slipknot numbers....
12/18 is 231 days before 8/6. 
231 was a big number with the Bridge theme and Jeff Bridges years ago..
The Bridge Theme is also linked to the War symbolism. 

I'll just leave it at that for tonight, unless something comes to me before I got to bed, just trying to follow my stream of consciousness like usual..
I'm curious what Sharon Osbourne was hospitalized for though. 


 










 

5 comments:

  1. We just watched Black Adam last night. Henry Winkler. He's the original atom smasher.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had a dream last night about summoning a powerful being by chanting "Tiwaz".

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just looked up to see if Kelly had her baby yet. I can't find an actual date but I saw a couple of articles dated Nov. 6 and 7th that she was in labor. It was a boy. Similar to Rhianna, no name mentioned yet. I don't remember if you noticed this but Sid Wilson's wiki page has the Jan 20/77 birthdate for him but his IMDb page states his birthdate as March 15/78 (419/420 days later, 419 the 81st prime).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sharon looks like that doll on the tricycle from the saw movies

    ReplyDelete