Friday, December 16, 2022

Comment on old Video about Eagle Landing on Fan at Notre Dame Game-Garth Brooks-Philadlephia Eagles

 


Last night before I went to bed I noticed I had a comment on an old video about an Eagle landing on a fan at the Notre Game game. 

I noticed this comment came 1 month 28 days before Super Bowl 57. 
Eagles=128(Jewish)
128 a big number when the Eagles won SB 52. 

I then woke up this morning to a notification that Enterthestars did a video about Notre Dame Vampires, so there is something I'm supposed to see with Notre Dame it seems...

Whenever I think of Notre Dame it reminds me of when Garth Brooks played "Standing Outside The Fire" at Notre Dame on 12/2/2018...then 134 days later, the Notre Dame Cathedral caught on fire and people stood outside and watched it. 
Garth Brooks=134
It was linked to 2019 Tisha B'Av..
Tisha B'Av=134
Interesting the Notre Dame Fire was 1340 days before this too...134.
Recall that King Charles I was married by proxy outside of the Notre Dame Cathedral too. 
King Charles III=134(Current King)
Charles III's ex-wife died in France. 

Garth Live at Notre Dame was aired on 12/2, but it was actually filmed on 10/20/2018....so Kamala Harris' bday..Only interesting because I brought up this date yesterday. 

I'll have to think more on what this means. 
Notre Dame..Rudy...
It is also interesting that the Eagles could lose this week and become 12-2...like the date of the Garth Brooks concert...
The Bears could be 4-10..
Notre Dame=410(Satanic)
Albert Armas=410(Jewish)(Guy who Eagle named Clark landed on)
Philadelphia=61
Could be 6-1 away too..
Doesn't seem like that would happen lol...but who knows. 


13-1 like Super Bowl=131
3-11...the 64th prime too..
Dwight Clark died on 6/4 and 64 was a big number in my stuff about him and the Eagle. 



3 comments:

  1. Found out yesterday my sister in law has "Breast Cancer" = 410 Latin

    I had a package for my other sister n law and she was over visiting. The address is 118. Cancer = 118.

    ReplyDelete
  2. tWitch just died
    The Nintendo Switch was unveiled on 10/20/2016.
    Witch = 1020 Latin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Witchcraft = 1020 ext
    Gallagher died at the age of 1020 lunar orbits

    ReplyDelete