Friday, December 16, 2022

Zenith's Video To Me about 496 and the Connections to Slipknot-H377-Fibonacci/Triangular

 



I made a blog post a bit ago about how Slipknot is related to the Money theme with my Garnishment and what not on Corey Taylor's bday...12/8..
I then went to YouTube and it recommened a video that Zenith just made for me, so I clicked on it and watched it...

In the video, Zenith talks a lot about the number 496 and even does a Magic Square involving what he thought was my bday and 496. He acknowledges that it's actually my 2nd bday and that he was thinking of the book 1984, which caused him to mess up my 1982 bday. Either way, we know from studying this knowledge that even when something is wrong, it still happened for a reason...

So let summarize a bit of what he means in this video. 
2 years ago on today's date, 12/15, he shared my video called "Ein Sof" on his channel. He randomly shared it by the numbers I had been following at that time, and not on purpose. So basically he had read my blog post about losing all my money and realized that today is the anniversary of him sharing "Ein Sof." 
Ein Sof=496(Trigonal)
He also pointed out how today is exactly 496 days after my book came out on 8/6/21. My book was synced to the Fibonacci sequence and also Triangular numbers,  which I had no idea until he pointed it out to me.
So it's interesting that Ein Sof sums to 496 in the Trigonal Cipher...
And also...
Fibonacci=496(Reverse Satanic)
He also pointed out some other interesting connection to 496 such as..
Gematria=496(Rev Primes)
I have mentioned the Reverse Primes cipher seemingly being important in the last year too...
Letters and Numbers=496(FB)(Gematria)

He later did the erroneous magic square and pointed out that: 
Magic Square=496(Jewish/Latin)

I've recently been mentioning the number 226 like crazy too...and..
Magic Square=226(FB)


Anyway, there was more to this video, but doing the Magic Square really stuck out to me, because on October 16th, I made a blog post about having synchronicity with "Square" and the Squares Cipher. It was in relation to Zenith's video about SLIPKNOT's new song called "H377". The name represents the word "Hell".
Zenith pointed out that "Hell"=377(Squares)..

Well...
Fibonacci=377(Satanic)

Joey Jordison of Slipknot also died a span of 377 days before 8/6/22, the big day I made the cover of my book for. 

377 is the 14th Fibonacci number. 






If you look at my old post about Zenith sharing "Ein Sof," it had a lot to do with Sharon Osbourne..
I brought this back up on 4/26/22 when there was a story about Sharon Osbourne and a bad facelift. The story was actually on 4/24, and Zenith had just made a video about Donald Trump and the number 424, so I knew it was somehow related back to this Ein Sof blog post. Then a few days later, I had synchronicity with Zenith and the film "Ice Age" that that summed to 424, so I knew there was some type of connection....A few weeks later, I learned that Kelly Osbourne was dating Sid Wilson from the band Slipknot. His bday is 1/20, which is the same day that Meat Loaf died, and also the day Ozzy Osbourne bit the head off a bat in DES MOINES, Iowa. 
So once again...it connects back to Slipknot. 
Another reason I know this is important to Slipknot is that after he did the Magic Square of me, he randomly did one of Andy Kaufman's death date. 
If you read my information about Andy Kaufman it was connected to the number 219 that is big with the Money Theme I am talking about with my garnishment and such...
Andy Kaufman=496(Satanic)
Andy Kaufman died on 5/16. 
Notice Zenith currently has 5.16K Subs too..
Well, if you go back to 2019, the year that Slipknot played at the Iowa State Fair on Tisha B'Av, I was following the date 5/16 like crazy due to synchronicities with "The Big Bang Theory" and "Cheers"...I also had a YouTube Strike that ended on 5/16...
But "The Big Bang Theory" surpassed "Cheers" with most aired episodes that year, and then had it's Finale on 5/16. I noticed on the episode where it surpassed "Cheers" it had the actor Kal Penn. We then got a story of a plane that skidded off the runway on it's way back from Guantanamo Bay, which reminded me of the Kal Penn film, "Harold and Kumar: Escape from Guantanamo Bay." I watched the film and Dougie Howser has a random Slipknot Mask in his car...so I knew Slipknot was synced to the 5/16 narrative....then Slipknot released the single "Unsainted" on 5/16. The first song release of theirs since 2014 too. 
So another connection to Slipknot here...

Also, in relation to him messing up my bday by 2 years on the Magic Square...
Think how Paul Gray, the first guy in Slipknot to die, was known as the number 2, and how the song "Gematria: The Killing Name" was track # 2. And how Zenith noticed this pattern exactly 2 years after sharing my Ein Sof video...

If I was born in 84', I would be in my 456th month of life right now too lol....456 the big money number..
I would also be 38 years old...
Paul Gray=38
Dead age 38
Gematria=38
Kabbalah=38
So on..


Sid Wilson will be 46 years old on 1/20/23..
Slipknot=46
Paul Gray died 46 days after his bday. 
Joey Jordison died age 46...
Kelly Osbourne=226(FB)...she's 38 years old. 


My last blog post I talked about my email from Jennifer Boyles..
Jennifer Boyles=496(Primes)

In relation to SID...I watched the film "The Menu" last week and I remember looking up John Leguizamo and seeing that he was the voice of SID on Ice Age....so maybe something important to him? 
Ha!, My garnishment was 226 days before John Leguizamo's bday...

I'll have to think more on this when I get a chance...

11+10+19+82=122
The Square Sync post was 1 month 22 days, or 53 days before 12/8..
Hell=53(Jewish)
Pope Francis sycned to 122...

Ha! and what are the odds that my original screenshot in this post was 31 seconds into the video? I just noticed this as I was getting ready to publish the post....
496 is the 31st Triangular number..









 

No comments:

Post a Comment