Thursday, December 22, 2022

Zenith's new video about the Base Ciphers summing to 666-Slipknot/Hell and 6/3/23

A little bit ago I got a notification for Zenith's new video in relation to adding up the 4 base ciphers.
Basically he is showing that if a phrase has 1 letter "I" and 1 letter "R", and then has 18 letters, the total of the 4 ciphers sums to 666. I think he said this works with 2 letters "I's" or 2 letter "R's" as well, as long as it's 18 letters and the phrase has them. 
This is because people have been pointing out how 
Gematria Effect News=666 if you add the 4 base ciphers. 

Anyway, right away I noticed how Zenith's video is 13:18 in length. 
Think how the number 666 is mentioned in Revelation 13:18. 
ZENITH OF THE ALPHA, America=666(FB)
Something I've pointed out a few times before, so I had to laugh when I saw the 13:18 with this. 
Anyway, I started looking at some phrases and such to connect with this video. 
I first wondered if the state of Rhode Island(RI) was important. 
Rhode Island=216(FB)
6X6X6=216
RI=216(Trigonal)
This stands out because the Satanic Gematria Cipher is important to the Triangular numbers. It begins with A=36, because the 36th Triangular number is 666. 

So I was then typing in some phrases and I noticed a few 226's...
Demon=226(Satanic)
Number of the Beast=226(FB)
Although, this doesn't necessarily have to be capitalized, I have seen it written this way in tons of places, so I found this interesting. 
 
Since Zenith recently made that video about my book and 496, which later connected to Slipknot/Hell...I wondered what date was 666 days after I put the book out...
I noticed that 6/3/2023 will be 666 days after my book release.
I then measured from my bday and saw it was 6 months 24 days, which 624 is a number I've been mentioning recently. 
The date 6/24 was also important to the Bridge Collapse symbolism linked to my Father...and recall that I thought my dads father would die when my dad was 63 years old...He then died a month shy of my dads 63rd bday. 
Father=624(Sumerian)
624 was big around the time of the FIU bridge collapse linked to my father...and and so on...
So seeing the date 6/3, and the 6 months 24 days...I think it's connected to that. 
I then noticed that 6/3 is also 22 weeks 6 days before my bday..The 226. 

I then measured from 8/6/22, the big day I made the cover of my book about...and 6/3 is 301 days after...
Kamala Devi Harris=301(FB)
This stood out to me because 301 makes me think of Kamala Harris and I thought possibly she would become president on 8/6/22...
So I measure to her bday and of course, 6/3 is 226 days after her bday. 
Plus, recall that the number 63 was big with the Jesuit/Catholic narrative I was following in 2017....
JFK dying in 63'. 
So who knows, just interesting how it syncs. 

6/3 is also 53 days before Tisha B'Av and 53 days after my dads bday. 
Tisha B'Av=53
Hell=53(Jewish)

6/3 leaves 211 days in the year too. 
Six Hundred Sixty Six=211

My dads bday is 4/11...like 411 Elm Street...and such. 

6/3/23 is also 624 days after Squid Game came out...
Squid Game=411(Satanic)
Another interesting 226 is that I put my book out a span of 226 days before the date 3/19...the Simpsons episode with Lisa as President date...I find it funny too, because today I gave a new co-worker one of my books. I was talking about my Facebook memories one day and she found my Facebook account with the Gematria stuff and started asking me about it. So I told her all about it and she seemed really interested, so I told gave her a book today. It's crazy though, because this is the 2nd time in a few days I have done this, and I've had them books at my house for a long time lol. No one has ever seemed interested enough for me to give them a copy until recently. 

Anyway, she was telling me that her boyfriend said it was all just coincidences, so today I was looking for some of my videos where I keep it simple in the beginning..Such as the Trump/Truth Social video...She's younger, so I also thought my Gabby Petito about 319 would be good. I then walked towards the kitchen and noticed we have a big sign that says $3.19 on the cooler. So I think 319 is important to this....and now seeing it's 226 days after my book..just crazy. 











2 comments:

  1. Your memory is amazing. I feel there's another "burst" of energy coming our way. Funny I saw Zenith's video last night and was impressed. The odd thing, I've never seen anything about this before but back in 2016/17 I was fooling around with the four base ciphers and adding them up but not looking at this number. I remember looking at planets names, etc and remember finding a pattern. I'll have to look at that again now. What I thought was interesting is that Zenith was also looking into it back around when I was. Another piece coming together? Like the Reverse discovery? You finding two people interested in this stuff within a week? The energy is on a roll for a bit I think :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also tomorrow is 12/23, this is the time mythical Jesus/Sun is hung on the southern cross for 3 days until 12/25. Anyway the reverse of that number 3221 is the 456th prime. I just heard on the radio there's a Spanish Lottery this time a year "El Gordo" "The Fat One". Thinking of Squid Game. The lottery started Dec. 18, 1812. I discovered when you were initially looking at 456 and Squid Game that 3221 was important. I left a comment back then about it. Apparently the Sun casts the longest Shadow at the noon meridian. I think the date Squid Game was released is the shortest shadow at the same time. I have discovered the meridian times are important, both noon and midnight. Food for thought.

    ReplyDelete