Sunday, December 25, 2022

My Friends Dad Died on Christmas and Bridge/Earthquake Symbolism-226

 

I was at my parents house a few hours ago and my mom made a home-made pizza for my kids. While waiting for it, I got on my phone and saw my friend Amy's dad died today. I haven't seen him in a while, but I used to know him pretty well. He coached our soccer team when I was a kid too. 
His son is also my friend Phil who got paralyzed from the ATV accident a few years ago that I blogged a good amount about. 

Anyway, I don't want to write his name on here...but if you type out Tom's name you will see it sums to none other than 226(FB)....I swear this number has been all over things surrounding my life, and it hasn't seemed to be favorable by any means. 

What I find strange too is the fact that he was a huge Pittsburgh Steelers fan. I've recently blogged a lot about my father being connected to the Bridge Symbolism...and Pittsburgh is connected because it's the city of Bridges. 

I just typed out "Bridge Collapse" and noticed that it sums to 226 in the KFW Kabbalah cipher. 
So I then typed out "KFW Kabbalah" and it sums to 226 in the Primes Cipher...

So possibly I should pay attention to the KFW cipher?  
I'm trying to understand how it works, but it's confusing....ALW looks like the values come by counting each 11th number...but I can't figure out the KFW one lol? Actually, I think I understand it a bit more now after reading about it..it has to do with Base 3 instead of Base 10...but the KFW reverses it as well...I get it lol, but my brain is having trouble wrapping itself around the concept. It's technically called "Cipher X" too. 

Who knows, just found it interesting that the 226's came up and I've recently been paying attention to the Mathematical ciphers such as Primes. 
Further, Tom's name sums to 128 in the KFW Cipher..
Bridge Collapse=128
 
Today is also 107 days before my dads bday..
Earthquake=107


Something else that dawned on me today is a connection to the Stroke theme. I forgot that a few weeks ago my friend Alisha's mom had a stroke and is in the hospital. This stands out, because after the weird thing happened to my eye at work, I ordered food at the bar and Alisha was there. They were trying to get me to drink and I told them what had happened and I didn't think I should. Alisha then told me how she had the same thing and it was a stroke and so on...and that's when I really started questioning if I did or not.....so it's odd that her mom would have a stroke and then Zach's mother in law....I wish I could remember what day it happened, but I cannot...I honestly think it was the same day my bank account got garnished, but I'm not 100 percent sure. 

I'll have to look into these events when I get more details. 

In light of Earthquake/Bridge symbolism. I forgot to blog about the California Earthquake a few days ago...Notice how the headline also talked about a bridge that was cracked in 4 places...






2 comments:

  1. Not related to this post, I just wanted to share a yt channel I just discovered that I have been on a binge with. Lots of stuff from the Ancients to today regarding Horses and their sacredness. It's all Wodin/Odin. Anyway, food for thought :) enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. of course I forgot to attach it, lol, https://www.youtube.com/@Survivethejive

    ReplyDelete