Sunday, December 25, 2022

2 Dead at Jehovah Witnesses Kingdom Hall in Colorado and the Jehovah Witness DJ Gig I had in August

 

I'm trying to figure this story out, but I know it has to be connected to earlier this year when I DJ'ed a party for Jehovah Witness people...Maybe not everyone there was a Jehovah Witness, but many of them were. 
It was for some Old Settlers event...
The reason I think it's connected is the person who set me up with the gig was Jasmine's aunt Deb....and a few days ago, she tried adding me on Facebook. I'm not positive if she is a Jehovah Witness, but her brother, Jasmine's dad, was a Jehovah Witness for a while..and possibly still is...I really don't talk to him, let alone talk about his religion...but when I got asked to DJ this party and knowing her dad was a Jehovah Witness, I just assumed she must be a Jehovah Witness too..

Deb Harvey=178(FB)
Jehovah Witness=178 and 200
Old Settlers=200(FB)

Christmas=38
Thornton=38
Colorado=38
Colorado the 38th state. 

It's funny that my kids got mostly Dinosaur toys for Christmas too...I have an old blog post about Thornton, Colorado and how they found a Dinosaur Fossil there...
Dinosaur=38
Skeleton=38(What the story mentioned)


There has to be a connection to this singer TobyMac too...He is the reason how I first realized many of the people at the event were Jehovah Witnesses...They kept requesting this TobyMac guy..I thought he was some new rapper at first and was worried about cuss words being in the songs..so I was reading through the comments and every person mentioned how they were JW...I then put it altogether that most of the people were Jehovah Witnesses..

But looking at this guy now....He released an album on the same day I DJ'ed..(8/19/22)..

Toby McKeehan=200(FB)
TobyMac=38

I DJ'ed 64 days before his bday, and this story comes 64 days after his bday...
TobyMac born in 64'. 
This also means today is 301 days before his bday..and I DJ'ed 301 days after his bday. 
The lead single on that album is even 3:01 in length..
Help Is On The Way(Maybe Midnight)...
The single on 2/19 too....
Christmas=219(FB)

301 also makes me think of "Kamala Devi Harris"=301(FB)
She was born 2 days before TobyMac in 1964. 


It's also interesting that I blogged about DJing this event in a post where I mentioned the James Bond/Batman symbolism...
Think how today is Christmas and how the RV Christmas Bombing a few years back was big with the Batman/James Bond narrative..
TobyMac=218(FB)
218 was huge with the RV symbolism. 

His "Life After Death" album was inspired by the death of his son Truett, who died in Nashville...where the RV boming took place...

Of course, "Life After Death" makes me think of Biggie Smalls too..
I also wonder if this Bus Accident story in British Columbia is connected....only there is mountain called "Old Settler" in British Columbia..







No comments:

Post a Comment