Sunday, June 27, 2021

Zach tells us Sweet Lady is born the same day as George Orwell-George Orwell's first Novel is "Burmese Days"-Volcano symbolism-Manifest- and Synchronicity with Shania Twain

 

I listened to about 10 minutes of one of Zach's videos the other day and I heard him say that Sweet Lady's birthday is 6/25. He also mentioned how it was George Orwell's birthday. 

Sweet Lady=129

Notice the Myanmar coup was reported in the US 221 days after her bday..

129 and 221 the Volcano numbers...

That coup was important to the date 6/19 too which was 221 days after my birthday.


I also just realized that in my post about Prince Philip's car crash in 2019 the number 221 was important...He wrecked 221 days after his bday and his bday is 2 months 21 days before Princess Diana died..Recall the Volcano in St. Vincent erupted the same day he died...

I know someone pointed out the Bill Murray film "St. Vincent" in the comments when he died too...I need to check out that film. 

In relation to George Orwell, I always think of my old video about the film Castaway...It begins with a missing plane on it's way to Malaysia reminding us of the missing Malaysian Airline....the plane was the FedEx88 and they say "Eric is Next"...George Orwell is Eric Arthur Blair...I can't remember the exact connection...I'll have to watch my old videos...I feel like it was something to do with the name Eric becoming popular because of him?...I just know it was important...

I'm only bringing this up because I recently started watching "Manifest" on Netflix cause a girl at work told me to...it's about a missing airplane, Flight 828, that comes back after like 5 years...I've been having all sorts of syncs with 828 ever since watching it too....we even find out in a later episode that one guy drowns for 82 hours and 8 minutes(But lives)...he then dies 82 hours 8 minutes after they find him alive. 

Manifest=129

The show has a lot to do with the NYPD's 129th precinct too. 



Haha, what are the odds that George Orwell would have ties to Myanmar/Burma? He was born in British India which included Myanmar. He later became a Police Officer in Burma before becoming a writer. 


Orwell's first Novel was also called "Burmese Days"


An example of my recent 828 connections...I was at work yesterday and the song "That Don't Impress Me Much" by Shania Twain was playing...I made some joke about Shania Twain being so picky due to the lyrics that I feel bad for her husband...or something..I can't remember what I exactly I said...Anyway...for some reason I thought she was married to Kenny Chesney so we looked up Shania Twain to find out....I then saw her bday was 8/28...
I then noticed her husband during that songs release was a South African guy named Robert Lange..He is currently 72 years old and Shania is 55 so I told my coworker she must be like the girl on "Big Daddy" that works at Hooters.


I then looked up Kenny Chesney and that the only time he has been married was to Renee Zellweger in 2005...they divorced the same year though...
What's funny is that I always thought Renee Zellweger was Adam Sandlers girlfriend on "Big Daddy"...but it turns out it's actually Joey Lauren Adams...who looks a lot like Renee Zellweger..Or at least I think they do and if you google it..many others have made this mistake too. 


A little while later the Avril Lavigne song "Complicated" was playing..We then were trying to figure out her other really big song outside of "Skater Boy".. so I looked up Avril Lavigne to find the song...Right away I started laughing because the Wikipedia mentions how she appeared on stage with Shania Twain at the age of 15. 
It's also interesting to note that both Avril and Shania Twain have Lyme Disease..





6 comments:

  1. Eric777 spends 24/7 mumbling about the Jesuits

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always said this Lyme disease is bullshit. The actor/agents supposedly having it is a big clue, like all the famous people who apparently had Polio.... They will have a pharmaceutical in the future to "prevent" Lyme disease or fashionable tick collars for humans. It's being used to scare people to not go in the woods/nature. Just my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, would you guess that the Condo collapse in Miami is connected to Myanmar? If you look at where the Sun was directly overhead for the time of collapse is was over the country of Myanmar. https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/sunearth.html?month=6&day=24&year=2021&hour=1&min=30&sec=0&n=156&ntxt=Miami&earth=0

    ReplyDelete
  4. Height of the South Tower (WTC) was 1362 feet. Mandalay is in Myanmar. South Tower in Surfside collapses 1362 days after the Mandalay Bay shooting

    ReplyDelete
  5. zach born on 130 date numerology

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1.  @Gematria Effect News 22   @Gematrinator_85 _   @ZENITH OF THE ALPHA, America   @Seven7One1   @Dan Behrendt   @Lambda115 

      6/24 was 1362 days after the largest terrorist attack since 9/11 (Mandalay Bay). 1362 was the listed height for the South Tower of the Twin Towers in NY. Mandalay Bay named for Mandalay, Myanmar. At the time of collapse: 1:30am on 6/24/2021 the Sun was directly over Myanmar. ZKH was exactly 423 lunar months old for the Mandalay Bay shooting. He’s a cancer ruled by the Moon. “The Moon” = 423 ext. The Champlain South Tower collapsed 4 months 23 days after the Myanmar coup on 2/1/21. Moon = 21. Champlain Towers are right next to Full Moon Beach and the collapse was on the day of a Full Moon. ZKH’s gf is from Myanmar. Organic matrix here? Zach born on 130 date num on the 14th anniversary of the "Moon Walk" = 624 sumerian. Zach mentions the reported 99 missing. The Moon = 99. It’s magic square is a 9×9. The Moon was in the 9th sign Sagittarius as well as the 9th house. Rumsfield dead 9 days before his birthday. “Mandalay Bay” = 99 ordinal. Paddock born on the 99th day
      Sun’s Zenith at time of collapse: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldcloc...

      8/12/2022 is one Saturn year after the first WTC attack and 1776 days after Mandalay Bay. 1776 ft the height of WTC One.

      On June 30th we got news of Donald Rumsfield's death 1368 days after Mandalay Bay. The story was posted next to an article about CNN highlighting the North Tower. The North Tower was listed as being 1368 ft.

      Delete