Friday, June 25, 2021

Miami Condo Collapse the day after a Pedestrian Bridge Collapsed in Washington D.C- The FIU Pedestrian Bridge Collapse of 2018

 




There is something interesting going on with these stories. On 6/23 we got a story of a Pedestrian Bridge Collapse in Washington DC....When I saw the story it reminded me of the FIU Pedestrian Bridge Collapse in 2018....Then the next day we get a Building that collapses in Miami? FIU in the Miami area....


I know it's related further because the Washington Nationals played the Miami Marlins in baseball lol. 

The National Won making their record 36-36? 

Bridge=36

Remember when I documented about the FIU bridge collapse I also mentioned Enterthe5t4z talking about a dream he had of a building collapsing. He said the only other prophetic dream he had was of his dad dying and I had a dream about my dad dying days before watching his video about a building collapse. It was all connected to the Jesuits too...

My dad even born 5 months 16 days before the Jesuit anniversary and the FIU Bridge collapse was 5 months 16 days after the Jesuit anniversary. 

516 has been pretty important to things, but I can never figure out the full meaning to it....


Jesuit=624(English Extended)

FIU=315(English Extended)..Bridge Collapse on 3/15..


Miami=99(English Extended)
Condo=51(Originally said 51)

It's more interesting because a lot of the Bridge symbolism I talked about had to do with my uncle Clancy and my son Zamien...who were both connected to the number 624. 

Zamien born on 1/17....which is 6 months 24 days after 6/24..

Bridge=117

Remember my Dads license plate had 624 on it...

There is so much more I want to type but I am too tired and know I have to get up in a few hours. 

What's even stranger though is that last night our power went out due to a Thunderstorm...after I fell back asleep I had a crazy dream about how Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen were responsible for my power going out...I couldn't shake it and thought about it all day today lol...it seemed so real, I even told my co-workers about it. 

It makes me think of Full House, San Francisco, and the Golden Gate Bridge...Recall that 2018 was all synced to the Golden Gate Bridge too along with the FIU bridge collapse. 

Golden Gate Bridge=213(FB)

Denny Behrendt=213(My dad)

Today is 2 months 13 days after his bday. 

Earthquake=213(FB)


I'm also interested that I mentioned Toby Keith in that old post....I just had the synchronicity with Boats that involved country music....then on June 11th a country singer opened for my band....we had no idea it was a country guy and country music really does not fit in the bar we played either so it was odd. 

In relation to baseball...remember that 624 is special to the Cleveland Indians....they are also important to 8/6 and 8/10....Recall that Rocky Colavito was traded to the Detroit TIGERS.....thinking about 8/6 in the Tiger Year...

If you look at my old post about the FIU collapse I mentioned 169 a lot too...

Detroit Tigers=169

Chicago White Sox=169





3 comments:

  1. Not relevant to your post but I have to point out that on NPR today they're interviewing a guy who is speaking about how the CIA helped overthrow the democratically elected government in Guatemala and how it coincided with the overthrow of the Iranian government (1950s)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next story is talking about The Good Fight the show that had this whole thing about "Memo 618". Your last post was on 6/18 and "Mercury" = 618 sumerian. Inverse phi is also 0.618. I call it the introspection number. It represents a drawing in to oneself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. But for something relevant the Moon passed through the Golden Gate yesterday. Also at 130 the fox constellation vulpecula was at the local Zenith. Vulpecula = 130 reverse.

    ReplyDelete