Sunday, June 13, 2021

Gematria and other Concepts to Understand a Narrative

 I just want to blog a thought while I'm thinking about it. Back when I made the videos about Peaches/Lisa Lopes/Aaliyah I didn't use near as much Gematria. The thing is that I didn't need to use Gematria to see the pattern back then...Gematria is of course very helpful and an easy way to guide you in a narrative, but this can be achieved in through multiple means...

For example, I used to associate numbers with an 11 in them with other numbers....such as 115 would be 11X5=55....When I had a synchronicity or other means to investigate a pattern, either the number 55 or 115 would show up...it's because whatever was guiding me knew that I would recognize a 115 as a 55 and it helped me see a Narrative....it's the same thing with Gematria except the connections are more concrete for "Everyone" to see the pattern and not just how I see it. 

What I'm saying is that Gematria is very useful but it's just a tool to help understand a Narrative, and understanding the narrative can be achieved without Gematria too. 

This is why someone may not understand another persons decode too...because people associate different numbers and concepts with different ideas...because it's their Path, or understanding of a narrative. 

My friend Derek has a method of using a ruler and measuring the certain phrases in his bible, which leads him to see a pattern....I don't understand this at all lol, but it makes complete sense to him and it's how he is guided to see a pattern. 

I guess I just want to make a point that while I find Gematria very useful, I was understanding patterns for many years without it too. It's funny how I can look back at the patterns I was following without Gematria and apply Gematria to find the same pattern.  It's funny how everything works on past happenings and experiences too....As I've said before, I think this has a lot to what Time Travel really is.....By understanding patterns of the past it can help see patterns of the present and future. I made the Aaliyah videos and now that I've gained a higher understanding of Gematria and Knowledge, I learned a lot more as to why I made the videos. 


8 comments:

  1. So had. Pseudo sync with Meat Loaf. Seven7One1 texted me today about this story out of Fargo of a girl named Jupiter Paulsen getting stabbed. Her dad is Robert Paulsen which is the name of Meat Loaf's character in Fight Club. It's strange cause Onyx the Fortuitous who is trying to make a movie is really serious about getting Meat Loaf to have a role or do a song or something. I recently saw he was in Tenacious D the pick of destiny. And more recently my twin brother made a post about what he wouldn't do for love cause he would do anything but he won't do that... I think the one thing he wouldn't do is let go. Anyways, Seven7One1 pointed out that he was known for his bat out of hell trilogy in lite of all the vampire syncs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meat Loaf = 73 ordinal and he's currently 73 which was big for the Great Conjunction with the 73 date numerology. But he also had that damn Jesuit bday 9/27 cause everyone likes to beat that Jesuit narrative to death.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seventy three = 166 and today is the 166th day. It's weird man. I woke up at 2:30 this morning to FGTEEV blasting on my computer. That's never happened. I haven't figured out why. None of the kids would come in my room while I was sleeping and the history just looked like someone clicked all the tabs that were open which didn't make sense. I did run across some threads suggesting that it can happen when your computer updates or whatever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Onyx the Fortuitous and the Talisman of Souls = 163 reduced
    I'd Do Anything for Love (But I Won't Do That) = 163 reduced

    Onyx (real name Andrew Bowser) aka the weird satanist guy started his fundraiser for the film on 2/16. His next major announcement is coming on 21/6 when he reveals his cast. 216 is 6x6x6 of course. It's also strange that 6/21 will be Meat Loafs last day of being 911 lunar months old. Funny thing is I was born during the same lunar phase as Meat Loaf. We're exactly 14500 days apart and I know you've been talking about that a ton. That's 491 lunar months and 491 is the 94th prime which I'm not sure what that means except it's a number I was onto at some point.

    I also remembered Derek was talking about a person bein pronounced dead at 12:01pm as a result of the shooting in Austin. Meat Loaf is from Texas. The length of "I would do anything for love" is listed as 12:01. It just hit me too that that would be 721 minutes like Zach's birthday. I also seem to remember Zach pointing out that time and how unnecessary it is to report a time of death.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My history looked like someone went through and refreshed all my "tabs". Tabs and anagram for bats...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol flippin batman. Just hit me. No wonder I'm onto bats. My kid's watching gaming with Kev and they're riding around in rv's going through haunted houses and he just mentioned a vampire butler. Alfred.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well here we were talking about Meatloaf last year. Andrew Bowser ended up getting the rights to use Meatloaf in his movie too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I mentioned I had the Meat Loaf sync on June 15th. 219 days later he died

    ReplyDelete