Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Trevor Bauer sexual assault allegations and the Bridge Symbolism with 624

 

It's funny that Trevour Bauer is in the news now....recall that the Bridge Symbolism and 624 is very connected to him....He injured his finger in 2016 synced to my Uncle Fred "Fingers"...who I had synchronicity with just after Bauer signed with the Dodgers this year......YouTube changed the Thumbnail on my 2016 video to a molester Catholic priest...they took the thumbnail from my video I put out 624 days prior...

Cleveland Indians synced to 624...

Bauer born on 1/17

Bridge=117 and 36

He signed with the Dodgers on the 36th day of 2021...

Dodgers=36 and 117

Recall that in 2018 there was a Bridge Collapse in Italy synced to the Cleveland Indians too. 


There's a ton more I could type such as my Uncle Fred's bday is the same day as Rocky Colavitos' yada yada, but I keep falling asleep. Just saw this story on my phone a bit ago and figured I'd point out he is important to the Bridge symbolism. 


3 comments: