Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Comment on Dr Creep Post-Phoenix Suns and UFC 264 in relation to France

 

I just remembered that today is a span of 218 days after my bday and tomorrow will be 218 days....I wonder what's in store for me tomorrow..syncs...news..


I also got a comment on my Dr. Creep post earlier today...it's funny cause just the other day I showed some of kids at work this video...I usually show it if I ever tell people about the Gematria of Coronavirus too...

It's interesting I mentioned the Phoenix Suns in this post though...Corona...Sun...Jesuit Logo...the first NBA game I ever went to was the Suns vs Thunder in 2009...I remember watching Kevin Durant and thinking he was gonna be a huge star.. 2009 was also the year the Lakers beat Dwight Howard's Magic team in the Finals....

It would be something of they let Chris Paul win the season after Dwight Howard wins... considering they were both synced to the Lakers and Kobe.....Steve Nash throws it off though because he is connected to the Suns and Nets and Kobe...

It would be even crazier to me if Howard and the 76ers end up playing Chris Paul and the Suns too lol...I'm anxious to see how it plays out..but it's for sure related to the same narrative with Kobe I've mentioned.

It should also be noted that UFC 264 will take place the same time the NBA Finals will be held...
Phoenix Suns=264(FB)
Recall that McGregor was synced to Kobe and Mayweathers uncle the black mamba..
Conor McGregor=229(FB)
Remember how he was important to France too...this year 229 is important to France...
Dustin Poirier=229(FB)
Dustin is from Louisiana and has a French Heritage...
Their previous fight was 5 months 16 days before UFC 264...
5/16 leaves 229 days in the year.

Need to think about some of these things more when I'm not tired.



2 comments:

  1. So I googled Andrew Bowser this morning on the news tab and the top result was a script reading he did on March 13th. He had some actors reading it. One of them was Jason Marsden who voiced Thackery Binx. I know you've blogged about him before. Anyways thought that was cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://www.dreadcentral.com/news/381309/andrew-bowser-will-live-stream-a-reading-of-his-feature-script-onyx-the-fortuitous-and-the-talisman-of-souls-tonight-at-6-pm-pst/

    ReplyDelete