Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Sync with Honduras at work

 

I'm at work and everyday around 230 a kid named Jake comes to the kitchen and gets a to go box...I usually talk to him a few minutes then he leaves for work.....
Today I said Hola instead of HI and he didn't really hear what I said...I then told him I said Hola...and my new thing lately is to say Hola to people and if the respond, I then say damn I didn't know u knew how to speak Spanish...lol..just some dumb way to be stupid and pass the really.. 
Anyway, after I told him this, he said he should know spanish because his dad married a lady from HONDURAS...
I just blogged about Honduras, so I figured I'd look into it.
Notice today is 115 days before his bday..
My post about Honduras was all about 115...
Jake Fitzpatrick=166 and 218(FB)
Today is 16/6 and I blogged last night that something important would happen to me today because it's 218 days after my bday..
His bday 10/9 makes me think of Los Angeles and Earthquakes...but it's also the day after the new James Bond film comes out and leaves 83 days in the year..
James Bond=83

I've also been watching the date 10/6 due to the Talladega Nights stuff and Talladega being on the 115th day.

I don't know enough about Honduras I guess...possibly something to do with the Mayans? 
I'm also curious why 115 is so important...I see how it connects, but unsure of the meaning..

Zach would say...

Freemasons=115

I know I've connected to them in the past with the Simpsons episode saying Freemasons run the country too...

Ha...in typing that I just discovered an interesting thing. 

Jesuits=22, 86 and 129(FB)

129...Volcano

The year 22 important to 8/6..

Mayans=115(FB)

God=109(FB)

Satan=109(FB)





6 comments:

  1. You'll probably want to look into banana republics and the united fruit company. I believe Honduras was considered the first banana republic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what wal-mart sales more than anything else? Bananas... it's the wild west down there apparently. Ever read up on Che Guevara? He wanted to Unite south and Central America against American corporations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems like the trend of wearing the Che Guevara shirt wore off a while back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @overthinker it was the united fruit company that backed the coup of Guatemala in 1954 https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1954_Guatemalan_coup_d%27%C3%A9tat

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is funny
    Bobby Simpson = 151 ordinal 52 reduced
    Revolution = 151 ordinal 52 reduced
    Bobby Allen Simpson = 195 ord, 69 red
    Revolutionary = 195 ord, 69 red

    ReplyDelete