Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Boat Synchronicity today and my phones Weather location changed to Seeb, Oman

 There was some type of "Boat" theme at work today that I want to blog about...

Almost every morning when I wake up Zamien starts yelling "Boat" to me...For some reason he calls YouTube "Boat" and he knows that I will turn it on for him..cause his mom won't. 


So a bit later I am at work and the girls were listening to some Country music station....at some point I started thinking about Aleister Crowley..Thelema and Will and the phrase "Where There's a Will, There's a Way." A few minutes later I then walked in to the cooler to grab something and for whatever the reason I started thinking about the country song "Buy Me a Boat"....Of course, the next song that played was "Buy Me a Boat"...so I started thinking that maybe I "Willed" the song to play by thinking about it. 

Not too long after this, a lady asked me I we had anymore paper holders for the hotdogs...I couldn't find them, so she ended up taking one of the other containers we call "Boats." 



About an hour later I had to run up to the grocery store because we ran out of Mayo and usually just buy it at the grocery store for work. However, when I got to my car I noticed a truck had parked next to me and the truck had a "Boat" in the bed of it...

After I got back from the grocery store, I told one of the girls I work with that all this "Boat" stuff keeps happening today and I think it's a sign I should buy a boat....

About a half hour later our boss came up to us and started telling us a story that happened to her. She said, "Yesterday I was at the City Dam and there was this guy in a BOAT dropping the F bomb like crazy"...She was telling us because she was mad since she had her kids there and he was screaming at his girlfriend/wife out of control. Right as she began the story, I looked at the other girl I was working with and said...You see....there is a BOAT thing going on today. 

I'm not sure what it all means though...I wonder if we are going to get a "Boat" story in the news in coming days or weeks? ...Duck Boat Drowning....USS Fitzgerald...Makes me also think about the Suez Canal blockage this year too...


Another odd thing I noticed at work today was that my phone somehow got set to tell me the weather in SEEB? A city in Oman?  I assume my kid must've did this as he plays with it all the time but still interesting...Notice it's by Water in the middle east....near Iran/Iraq so on..
It's also pretty close to Dubai and after our gig on 5/21 in downtown Omaha there was a really drunk guy from Dubai that talked to us on the street for like 15 minutes....He handed me a wad of dollars and wanted us to come play music at his apartment sometime...he then told us he was a Prince of Dubai and if his parents found out he was drinking they would be mad...he was in America because he is attending Creighton....Who know lol...I looked up the Princes of Dubai and I couldn't find anything that may be him so he was probably making it up......too bad lol..I really wanted it to be like a real life "Coming to America" story I could tell. 
Seeb=153(FB) and 61(FB)
Today is 6/1. 
Boat=153(Jewish)
153 important too the Vesica Piscis/Jesus Fish...Boat..

Seeb, Oman=263(Eng Ext)
boat=263(Eng Ext)



1 comment:

  1. Dude!! One of Iran's biggest naval ships sinks in the Gulf of Oman https://www.cnn.com/2021/06/02/middleeast/iran-navy-ship-khark-sinks-intl/index.html

    ReplyDelete