Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Actress Athena Karkanis from "Manifest" on an episode of Supernatural-James Bond-War-Mars

 

Last night I brought some pizza home for supper. I sat down in the living room and put the pizza on the table for everyone to grab, and then I looked at the Tv....they were watching Supernatural, but I recognized a character on the show..because she is on Manifest that I have recently been watching. 
Needless to say I looked her up...
Notice her 5/16 bday...a date I have mentioned a lot
Athena Karkanis=264(FB)


The Supernatural episode she was on is called Blood Brother.
Blood Brother=186(FB)
All numbers I keep talking about...yesterday was the big day with 186 too..

I can't get a good screenshot on my phone, but the episode came out on 10/31/2012..
This was Michael Collins bday in the year that Neil Armstrong died...also the Batman shooting synced to James  Bond..

I feel like there is something I need to see with Pierce Brosnan..since he was born on 5/16..
Plus Mars Attack..Dantes Peak..Mrs DoubtFIRE...Eurovision

Mars...War
Athena is the goddess of War...also an Olympian...the biggest volcano in the solar system is Olympus Mons on Mars..

No comments:

Post a Comment