Wednesday, June 9, 2021

8/1 is the 213th day in light of the Bridge/Earthquake Symbolism-2021 SummerSlam in Las Vegas and Bo Burnam's Netflix Special

 

Something just came to mind while thinking about the Bridge/Earthquake narrative...

The date 8/1 is the 213th day of the year...

Recall that 81 and the date 8/1 were important to the Bridge narrative...

Bridge=81

Earthquake=213(FB)

Golden Gate Bridge=213(FB) and 81

8/1 was the day Ronda Rousey won her fight in 34 seconds synced to the Bridgewater shooting...

Super Bowl 52 was synced to the Bridge symbolism and also Colin Kaepernick Kneeling....and Francis Scott Key was born on 8/1...

Kobe Bean Bryant=81

SummerSlam in 2021 will be on 21/8 in Las Vegas...it will be the 34th SummerSlam...just like the Royal Rumble was the 34th important to Kobe and Ronda Rousey and the number 34. 

SummerSlam=186(FB)

Think about "Las Vegas"=86 and what I keep thinking about 8/6/2022 in relation to this same narrative with Tisha B'Av/Ronda Rousey/Hulk Hogan/Philadelphia...

WWE=129(FB)...the Volcano number....and it was founded on 2/21..another Volcano number..


I was just looking at the date 21/8 on Wikipedia and I wondered what celebrities were born on this day....Of course Bo Burnam would be born on this day....I just watched about a half hour of his new show on Netflix the other day because it was recommended...I remember thinking he was funny like 15 years ago, so I clicked on it....I just couldn't get into it though and I turned it off....

Bo Burnham=186(FB) and 201(FB)

No doubt I was drawn to that show for a reason. 

Burn Ham....Burn Him? 

BB...22

2 comments:

  1. I was telling Derek about his special and his bday because of the 2017 eclipse. I got about 10 minutes in lol. All the 34s are hitting home now. I turned 34 today

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you read his wikipage you'll see he's set to portray Larry Bird in an upcoming film. Sue Bird plays for the Seattle Storm. I always got confused cause I thought Diana Taurasi looked like a bird that she should be a Bird. Pretty sure they played together at UCONN. Anyways big news today is Lebron changing back to #6. Think about that announcement coming on my bday in lite of my decode on Julius Erving and Kobe and the 326 and all that. He says he was inspired by Julius to wear #6.

    ReplyDelete