Thursday, June 10, 2021

Synchronicity with Homer Simpson after practicing Bass guitar in my garage





 
I just got back in from the garage because I had to learn 5 new songs for our gig on Friday. Anyway, I came back in and sat down in chair and was still thinking about the Bass line to "Smoke 2 Joints" by Sublime trying to imbed the rhythm in my brain. I haven't listened to that song in years let alone the Bass line......so as I'm thinking about this I randomly look over at the TV and Homer Simpson is playing the Bass Guitar...


It's even crazier because my Bass Guitar looks almost identical to the guitar home is using lol...

I have no idea what it means, but I wanted to document the sync...
It's interesting this happens on 6/10 and the episode has Sammy Hagar(Van Halen) in it.....Recall Eddie Van Halen died on 10/6 and he was synced to the Volcano symbolism along with Prince Philip whose bday is 6/10...

Sammy Hagar...Hagar...Vikings...Makes me think of the Iceland Volcano...

Sammy Hagar=106, 164, 210(FB), 216(FB), 326(FB)
Homer Simpson=164, 216(FB), 326(FB)
James Bond=164(FB)

Covercraft==221(FB) and 317(FB)
221 a volcano number and I've recently blogged about 317...
David Lee Roth=66 and is 66 years old..
The 66th prime is 317. 

Red Rocker...
Red Guitar...

2 comments:

  1. I was thinking about Sammy Hagar yesterday. I had a couple facebook friends post on my timeline for my bday. One with the first name sam and the other with the last name Hagar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Derek sent me a story this morning about a megadeth bassist https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/former-megadeth-bassist-david-ellefson-complaint-cops-sexual-misconduct-allegations

    ReplyDelete