Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Iran Navy Boat sinks after fire in Gulf of Oman after my post about Boat synchronicity and Oman


A little while ago I got a notification from Zenith telling me about a Ferry/boat story in the media about Martha's Vineyard...it's because I had synchronicity with Boats yesterday and thought we may get a boat story soon....
So I go to CNN to find the Martha's Vineyard story and instead I see a story about one of Iran's biggest Navy ships sinking after a fire in the Gulf of Oman..
Go look at my post about the boat synchronicity lol...I also mentioned the country of Oman and Iran.. 
What are the odds?
Better yet...the big number I mentioned in my previous post was 153..
Boat=153(Jewish)
Seeb=153(FB)
Today is 6/2..the 153rd day of the year.
Navy=62


The actual name of the boat..
IRIS Kharg=62
It's also interesting that today is a span of 62 days after Chris Jansons bday on 4/2.
Iran=42
War=42
Christopher Pierre Janson=416
The syncs started in the morning with my son Zamie. Asking to watch BOAT..
Today is 4 months 16 days after his bday...
Zamien born on the 17th day of the year..
17th triangular is 153.

James Bond=83
War=83(FB)
Iran=83(FB)

Chris Janson=130
Iran=130(Jewish)

This is the story Zenith was talking about...
Ransomware=153(FB) and 62
Zach also wrote..
Ferry Service=153 







 

No comments:

Post a Comment