Sunday, June 27, 2021

Miami/Surfside Condo Collapse on 624 in relation to my Allen Iverson stuff at beginning of 2021

 



I just realized something in relation to the Miami Condo collapse....I didn't blog about this, but a few weeks ago while finishing up the book I realized that YouTube restricting and deleting my Allen Iverson video was all about Bridge symbolism. 
They restricted it on 3/6 and then took it down on 6/5 which are both important to Bridge and Bridge Collapse. 

Also 2021 is the year of the 34th Royal Rumble and Ronda Rousey turned 34 years old....She was important to the Bridgewater shooting...linked to Philadelphia in 2015..that I later linked to Allen Iverson and Philadelphia...

The FIU Bridge collapse was just before WrestleMania 34 where Ronda Rousey made her debut. 

Anyway, notice how this Miami Condo Collapsed a span of 178 days after someone asked me if I could re-upload my Allen Iverson video on 12/29/2020..

Allen Iverson=178
I also pointed out in the book that the Allen Iverson stuff was related to the RV bombing/260...and the New York Knicks/Patrick Ewing....So it's funny that the Atlanta Hawks knocked out the Knicks(Ewing) and then the 76ers(Iverson)

Atlanta Hawks=260(FB)
Allen Ezail Iverson=260
Nashville Tennessee=260(FB)
So on...

Surfside=201(FB), 229(FB) and 115
Surfside, Florida=218(FB) and 166
Miami Florida=218(FB)
Florida=129(FB)

I also don't think it's a coincidence the Condo collapsed on 6/24....who else has mentioned this number more than I have over the years lol? Remember after the FIU bridge collapse in 2018 my Uncle Clancy died 6 months 24 days before my birthday...He also died on Roddy Piper's birthday....He also died 6 months 24 days after my grandma died....My son Zamien was also born on 1/17, which was 6 months 24 days after 6/24..

Bridge=117
Father=624(Sum)

The Ides of March=624(Satanic)

Remember at the beginning of 2021 we had Trevor Bauer go to the Dodgers synced to the Bridge symbolism and my uncle Fred too...Bauer the former Cleveland Indian....the Indians were the most important thing to 624....Rocky Colavito born on 8/10 like my uncle Fred.....8/10 is 6 months 24 days after my son and Bauer's bdays on 1/17. 

Remember in 2018 the Indians narrative was showing the Boston Red Sox winning...and it was synced to the number 86 and date 8/6.....
Rocky Colavito traded to the Detroit TIGERS...
Detroit Tigers=624

King Charles III=624
Elizabeth II's bday is 6 months 24 days before Prince Charles. 

King=22.....2022 the year of the Tiger...

I wondered if Prince Charles had a connection to Tiger and look at that....a famous Tiger at the San Francisco Zoo named "Prince Charles" died on 2/6/1998...that was Queen Elizabeth II's anniversary as Queen....plus notice how the article mentions it was during a Tiger Year...
Think about this in relation to 2019 Tisha B'Av....San Franciso was very important....Next year Tisha B'Av falls on 8/6 in the Tiger year...

San Francisco=76
Tiger=76
The 86th World Series was the Earthquake World Series with Oakland and San Francisco...

8/6 in 2018 was a super important day to all kinds of narratives...Pink/Goldberg/Molly/Conspiracy Theory/Drowning/The Holy Fire connected to Rocky Colavito and Cleveland....

2018 was also a big year with Synchronicity and 624 for me..

We also had an Italian Bridge Collapse that killed at least 22 people in August 2018..
Italy=22

Just Search my Blog for 624...I have countless examples of the number...even Bill Gates founded Microsoft 6 months 24 days before his bday...

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I woke up this morning thinking about this: 304th anniversary of Grand Lodge of England this year for the Condo collapse. Halloween is on the 304th day of the year and it's 129 days after the collapse. Also had a dream I was performing in a band which is hilarious because I'm not a musician in any capacity. I was pretending to play the guitar and after the show I came clean with the drummer about pretending to play and said I've always been in awe of musicians that they're intelligent. Lol, he's like "it's ok the World needs football players too." I played pee wee and in middle school but dreams are just funny like that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. According to wiki October 31 1717 was the first official celebration of Reformation Day. The 200th anniversary

    ReplyDelete