Thursday, June 3, 2021

Bill Murray and Carly Simon in relation to the "Boat" Synchronicity and Martha's Vineyard-Carly Simon's Theme song for James Bond

 



I'm wondering about Bill Murray with the Boat synchronicity. I recently documented about Ghostbusters....also the boat in the back of the truck I took a picture in my post was connected to "Murray"...I wish I would've took a picture of the whole truck now...because I am pretty sure it said "Murray's" on the side of it. I remember thinking I should include it in the picture and then I didn't..damn...

Anyway, in relation to the ransomware at Martha's Vineyard....whenever I think of Martha's Vineyard I think of this story I documented about with Bill Murray getting in a fight with Carly Simon's brother...

Peter Simon=186(FB)...Simon Peter....Jupiter...first pope...

The other thing Martha's Vineyard makes me think of is that JFK Jr.s plane crashed near Martha's Vineyard....think how he is connected to Marilyn Manson that has been important recently too. 


Carly Simon=129...the Volcano number...


Would you believe that Carly Simon is famous for the Theme song "Nobody Do it Better" from the James Bond film "the Spy Who Love Me?"  Better pay attention to her or something connected to her...

I've never seen that film, but reading about it has a lot to do with water...such as the bad guy tries to start an underwater civilization..Atlantis..

Bill Murray=260(FB)....a number important around the RV Bombing...

He got in that fight on 8/10/2018.....think how 8/10 has been important over the years...

His bday is also interesting because it's the 264th day, which has been a huge number in relation to James Bond/Moon/RV/Zach so on..


I have to write this in here as well....but the other day I was thinking about the episode of Boy Meets World where the girl starts writing edgy music when Eric breaks up with her....for some reason that episode always makes me think of the song "You're so Vain"...a Carly Simon song....I'm not sure if it's in the episode or what...but I hear that song when I think of it....I think it's the lyric line about how "Eric probably doesn't even like girls...if you know what I mean" that reminds me of it...



3 comments:

  1. Bull Murray also in the original Space Jam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Serena Williams possibly in the French Open Final on 6/12 which is the 260th day of her age. 59 date numerology too....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm about to check this story out about a 12 and 14 year old stealing guns and shooting at cops. Makes me think they're foreshadowing a big event for June 12th. It's 1214 days after Marjory Stoneman. Sandy Hook on 12/14 and majority of students killed at Marjory Stoneman were in Room 1214 for Holocaust remembrance.

    In the article they say the girl (14) was saying she was gonna mow the cops down like Grand Theft Auto. It's crazy cause "Serena Williams" and "Grand Theft Auto" are a super match 3/4 base ciphers.

    https://www.cnn.com/2021/06/02/us/florida-deputies-shooting-teen/index.html

    ReplyDelete