Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Conchata Ferrell from 'Two and a half Men' dead on 10/12 in connection to Duff McKagan of Guns N Roses






 This is interesting as Zenith and I have been mentioning the importance of the Rose Theme in connection to Two and a Half Men...Eddie Van Halen was on an episode where Charlie remembers a phone number by changing the numbers to letters..the keypad cipher is a cipher Zenith pointed out and uses a lot too.

Notice she died in Sherman Oaks. I looked it up and it says Charlie Sheen and Duff McKagan of Guns n Roses live there. Although I saw an article that said Duff sold his house...still interesting...


I know its related further because she died 8 months 7 days after Duff's bday, and she was born on the 87th day of the year.

Duff McKagan=87

Random, but I want to point out that Charlie Rose was dating Amanda Burden for a number of years. 

Amanda Burden=194(FB)

Reading about the show I see that Charlie Harper died while in Paris with Rose. Think about Paris/France/Language of Love......Also think how Charlie Sheen and Two and Half Men was important to the Paris Attack in 2015, synced to Pope Francis' visit to the US. 

Love=194(Satanic)

I have to think more on this. It would sure help if I have seen a bunch of the things related such as "Apocalypse Now", "So I Married an Axe Murder", "Two and a half Men"(Few episodes) and so on...

Conchata also died 5 months 16 days before her bday...just interesting considering the actress who plays Rose was born on 5/16..Remember this date was important in 2019 with Buffy...I also mentioned Charles Manson around this time too...

I also wonder in regards to Sherman Oaks, if there is more to understand with the death of Jack Sherman from Red Hot Chili Peppers? 


No comments:

Post a Comment