Tuesday, September 3, 2024

Zach's Videos About Joseph Acquavia and Mark Passio's Fathers Dying-The Father Symbolism-Composite Numbers Caller on Joseph Acquaviva Video on 2/25-Aleister Crowley 418

 



I started making a YouTube video on Friday in relation to the Trump assassination and how it's connected to Aleister Crowley. I didn't have time to finish it, and I was gone all weekend...but the video is all about the numbers 316 and 418. 

Yesterday, I had to DJ for Dow City Day in the afternoon, and then I had to drive to Des Moines/Adel for a band gig at 7pm. We ended up getting a hotel, so we didn't have to drink and drive 2 hours home. Pat had hotel points, so he set up a room and what not for us beforehand. 

What I thought was funny though, was that we ended up in Room 337. 
Recall how the 337th Composite is 418. 

Hyatt Place=316(FB) and 666(Sumerian)

You just can't make it up. 
When I left Dow City, I got a notification that Zach had some new video about the death of Joseph Acquaviva's father...and then I saw another about Mark Passio's father dying. I started listening to them on my drive to Des Moines, and I stopped at Casey's in Manning, because I needed some water after being in the sun all day. While waiting in line to pay, there was a guy wearing a #58 Jersey that said "Pops" for the name. 
I thought this was funny as Mark Passio's father died on 5/8...and some people call their father...Pops. 

I'm now home and looking at this more, and go figure, it says in his obituary that they called him POPS. 

It was probably just the Jesuits making that guy come into Casey's with that shirt though lol...give me a break. 

It's even more odd, because I have blogged about the Dream Theme in relation to the dream I had about my dad dying for most of the year. I was also using my dads truck to drive to Des Moines, because my the fuel pump went out in my Blazer. 

And think how Zach's father was born on 4/18. 
This makes me think that Timothy Hubbard better watch his ass. 

Remember Zach's Urine Synchronicity that was 201 days before his bday, and also 4 months 18 days after the Jesuit founding date. 

Donna Hubbard=624(Sumerian)..
624 the big number with the Father symbolism I have talked about. 
Further, Timothy and Donna's bdays are separated by 4 months 21 days. 
Timothy Steven Hubbard=421(Composite)
Think how Prince died on 4/21 and Prince was synced to the number 418 with Zach and the Gematria Effect. 

Think how Prince died on Queen Elizabeth II's bday...and then Queen Elizabeth II died on Donna Hubbard's bday. 

Zachary Keefe Hubbard=421(FB) and 337(FB)
Even more odd is that Zach made these videos 4 months 21 days after my dads bday. 

Mark Passio=421(Jewish)

Think about the Church of Satan in San Francisco...and how Zach was in San Francisco on 4/18/23. The day of the Great Earthquake/Fire. 

It seems that it's somehow all related back to JFK, or at least the Trump assassination attempt narrative too. 

My dad's bday is 4/11...(Like 411 Elm Street). 
It's also 10 days before 4/21...(10 Days Before/JFK)

Notice Mark Passio's father shared a bday with JFK. 
This means his bday is 418 days before Zach's bday. 
Joseph's father was born the same day as Super Bowl 52. 

Anthony Passio's obituary says he was formerly from Philadelphia(SB 52 Winner). 

Joseph Vincent Acquaviva=337(418th Composite)
And recall that when we learned about the Composite Ciphers, it was in the video where Zach was talking about Joseph Acquaviva. Which was 4 months 18 days before the Trump assassination attempt. 

This is is why "Aleister Crowley"=316(Composite) is so signficant in relation to all of the other 316's I showed with the Trump assassination attempt. 
Zach made these new videos a span of 190 days after that video as well. 
Aleister Crowley=190(FB)
Donald Trump=190(FB)
Zachary Hubbard=190(FB)


Zach connected it to the Superior General of the Jesuits and the number 222. This is because Joseph Acquaviva's favorite number is 222.
Superior General=222

Joseph Acquaviva=222(FB)

Mark Passio's wife died on 2/22. 
Zach made these videos 222 days before my dad's bday. 

Think how the current Superior General has a bday on 11/12, which is typically the 316th day of the year. 
Zach also made these videos 3 months 16 days before Pope Francis' bday. 
Pope/Priest...Father..
Pope Francis has the ties to San Francisco as well. 

Mark Passio's father died 4 months 21 days after Pope Francis' bday. 

In relation to JFK and Joe Biden, I can't help but think about when Biden came out to give a speech at 2:22 on 2/22/22. 
2/22 this year was a span of 516 days before Zach's bday. 
418th composite is 516. 

I'm not absolutely sure these bday's are correct, but according to Zach's recent blog post, and a search on Mylife.com, Mark Passio and Joseph's bday's are 2 months 22 days apart....regardless if this is true, it's pretty crazy I would even find this connection by accident. 
But this is also why Zach's decodes trying to make everything look like a Sacrifice, or everything is the Jesuits is dumb. Notice on his post about Mark Passio's wife dying, he used the date 8/1, and on the new post the bday is 8/12. 

So if his bday is actually 8/12...then that means he has to find another word or phrase that links to the Sacrifice, or Jesuits etc...

Now it will be...she died 172 days before his bday.

Ad Maiorem Dei Gloriam = 172(Jesuit Motto)
Luciferian=172

Still a sacrifice apparently, but now it's just not connected to that word, and instead was just the Jesuit's behind it all along. 
Mark Passio's father died 271 days after his bday according to Zach's 8/12 date...
58th prime is 271. 
He died on 5/8. 
Father=58

What about how Zach's bday is 271 days before his fathers bday? 
































No comments:

Post a Comment