Tuesday, September 3, 2024

Synchronicity With Announcers Talking About Alysha Clark's Father Dying-624-Volcano-Gambling-Aleister Crowley-Super Bowl 52 and 58-Las Vegas-211-

 



I had a $1.25 Bonus Bet that I did a same game parlay with the Sky vs Aces game tonight. I had the game playing, but I was looking at other stuff. I started looking at Joseph Acquaviva's page, and then started watching the video where his father died. 

As I was watching the video, I heard the announcer on the game talking about Alysha Clark, and how her father died. Never fails to have a synchronicity lol. 

So I look up Alysha Clark and then find her Father's obituary. 
Would you believe that he was born on 6/24, the big day I've talked about with the Father Symbolism?

He also died on 9/3/22, so this is probably why they brought it up in the game, as today is 9/3. 

Notice that Duane Clark's obituary also goes on to tell us how they called him "Pops," just like Mark Passio's fathers obituary. 

Passio's father died on 5/8. 

Think about the Las Vegas Aces.
Super Bowl 58 was held in Las Vegas. 

Super Bowl 58 was on 2/11. 
Recall that 2/11 was synced to Super Bowl 52 and the death of my Uncle Clancy... It was also important to his son Ryan was born on 7/7, the same day as Alysha Clark, who also wears # 7. 

Think about 7 in relation to Las Vegas, Gambling 777

Further, Alysha Clark's father died 2 months 11 days after his bday...and he died 211 days after Joseph Acquaviva's fathers bday. His father was born the same day as Super Bowl 52. 

In relation to Aleister Crowley, it's interesting Duane Clark died 72 days after his bday on 9/3....Both numbers important to Crowley. 

Alysha's father also died 58 days after her bday. 
She won her first WNBA Championship with the Storm in 2018, the same year as Super Bowl 52. 

Las Vegas Aces=333( Rev Composite)
Joseph Steven Acquaviva=333(FB)
Alistair Addie Behrendt=333(Composite)
Zamien James Behrendt=333(Composite)

Both my sons born in connection to Aleister Crowley and 72. 
I've also been blogging about the number 292 and not knowing the exact meaning behind seeing it. 

Notice 6/24 is a span of 292 days before my dads bday. 

Kenneth Duane Clark=292



What else I find interesting about this synchronicity is that I actually used a few of my Bonus Bets on Futures that involved the Seattle Storm. Alysha Clark used to play for the Storm and Wikipedia still has her picture as a Storm player...
But recall I had the Volcano Sync with Caitlin CLARK/Seattle..then on 6/23/24, I won my bets as I noticed the Indiana Fever could become 7-11 and how it was synced to the Volcano/Crowley narrative. 

Then the next day, on 6/24/24, my Uncle Raymond from Seattle randomly showed up in town. He just showed up to visit and surprise everyone, so no one knew he was coming....and he came on 6/24 of all days. 

Caitlin Clark=211
Basketball=211(FB)

There is for sure still something going on with the Volcano/Gambling Theme too...and I'm still watching for 10/6. 

Tomorrow is 9/4...
Seattle, Washington=94

Maybe something will happen in relation to this sync...94 the big number with my Rambo/Umbrella Video that Zach got mad about too. 

Tomorrow is a span of 4 months 18 days after 4/18. 
6/24 is a span of 4 months 18 days before my bday. 










No comments:

Post a Comment