Sunday, September 15, 2024

Trump's Father Died 3 Months 16 Days After His Bday




I'll look more at the Trump Golf Course shooting later, but I noticed today is 310 days after my bday...
310 was the Buffy number I talked about in the Trump Assassination attempt post.

Father=310(Eng Ext)

This inspired me to look up Donald Trump's father..

Go figure, he died 3 months 16 days after his bday.

316

There's a bunch of things I'm thinking about such as how today is 2 months 2 days after 7/13...

Golf=22

Think how 8/31 was synced to East Coast Earthquakes/Happy Gilmore...then we had the Earthquake near Trump's Golf Course..

Now a shooting at a Trump Golf Course..

Today is also Dan Marino's bday. The shooting was in the Miami Metro...Palm Beach

Of course, today is also 15/9

Donald Trump=159

I just don't have much more time to look at it today. 




1 comment:

  1. Trump's father died the day Big Daddy premiered. Adam Sandler turned 58 the day James Earl Jones died. Father = 58. In Happy Gilmore his apartment number is 701. Adam Sandler turns 701 months old on the day of Super Bowl 59

    ReplyDelete