Tuesday, September 10, 2024

James Earl Jones Dead 4 Months 8 Days Before His Bday and the DREAM Theme-Native American Theme-Aaron/Erin Rodgers

 

James Earl Jones died today, 4 months 8 days before his bday.
Look at my old blog post about him and the number 48.
I've also talked a lot about the DREAM Theme, which is important to Field of Dreams...
Recall that James Earl Jones wife died just before the Cubs vs Indians World Series. Also, WP Kinsella who wrote the inspiration for Field of Dreams died...this was after I was following a Native American Theme and we got a story about the Kevin Costner film, Dances with Wolves...

I also pointed out that year, the only 2 movies I watched in the theater were Allegiant about Chicago, and The Darkness about Native Americans....then Cubs played the Indians...
This stands out, because I recently re-watched Allegiant for no apparent reason.

So I find it funny the White Sox(Field of Dreams) and Indians(Guardians) are playing each other today.

Cleveland=48

The Dream theme important to the number 9....today is 9/9.

I don't want to get too far off topic, but I had a dream last night about someone's dad being put in a car and everyone crying...not sure if he died or not...but I just walked around the corner and his son Steven is in the store. He's the other person who went to the Dark Knight Rises with us in 2012...

His dad's name also sums to 222(FB), which is a big number in the recent Father symbolism last.

I did see his dad yesterday(Sunday), so possibly that is why I had the Dream, but it was still a very strange dream to have. 

I also have a blog post about James Earl Jones in relation to Aaron Rodgers and the Native American Theme...
So it stands out that today is the comeback of Aaron Rodgers too.

Erin Rodgers=222(Composite) and 184(FB)

184 is big with the Dream Theme.

I can't remember what day it was, but around a month ago I was at my parents house. My dad had just went to bed and I was sitting at the kitchen table with my mom. I looked up to see that she was watching Tommy Boy, and it was the scene where his father died...I could also see in the living room and my kids were watching, the Lion King. It was at the scene where Mufasa died..I then looked at the oven and noticed it was 10:12Pm....and 1012 is a big number with Alistair Crowley....I meant to blog about it, but I don't see the post anywhere....
Only mentioning it considering James Earl Jones was the voice of Mufasa...and he shared a bday with my son Zamien, who was born just before Super Bowl 52 and my Dream about my dad. 













2 comments: