Tuesday, September 3, 2024

Synchronicity with Champagne Supernova-Charles Manson-316-292-Gerald Ford Assassination Attempt By Manson Family

 

On Wednesday(8/28/24), I was at work thinking about slow songs we could add for our gig on Sunday. It was a wedding, and we don't really play too many slow dance songs, so I was thinking of songs we've played at other weddings...
I remembered that I once learned Wonderful Tonight and Champagne Supernova on the spot at a previous wedding from years back...Wonderful Tonight is super easy, so I then started trying to remember how to play Champagne Supernova.

As I was thinking about the song, it started playing on Heather's playlist from work lol.

Then on Friday(8/30/24), we had a band gig at a swimming pool. Towards the end of the night, someone on the balcony requested Champagne Supernova and we ended up playing it. Basically, if Pat knows a song, we can fake our way, I just follow him, and that song is super easy to fake through. 
Then on 8/31, I went to CNN and they had a headline story about the band Oasis and fans being upset about their ticket prices. 
My original synchronicity with the song was a span of 3 months 16 days after the single of Champagne Supernova released..
316

Notice further above that the song was the final single released by the label "Helter Skelter." 
Think about Charles Manson and 316.
Notice how Wikipedia tells is of a 2005 comment that the singer made about the meaning of the song. 
It mentions the Sex Pistols, which I just blogged about in relation to Helter Skelter and Charles Manson.
That sync was also 292 days after my bday...292 a number I've mentioned recently, but don't understand it's meaning yet.
In my Topanga post I talked about a guy named Roach and 292...Roach's bday was 8/31, I only know, because my mom told him Happy Bday on Facebook.

In relation to 8/28, it makes me think of Manifest and the Volcano symbolism...

The Tate Murders were also 8 months 28 days after Charles Mansons bday.
The Manson Family also attempted to assassinated Gerald Ford. Recall that he said a woman will be president after a man dies in office. He said this at the Herbert Hoover library.

I'm looking at Zach's blog post about this and he mentions HH is 10 10...and Joe Biden had surgery at 10:10 when Kamala became acting president...Recall that day was Charles Manson s death date. 11/19.

Gerald Ford became president on 8/9, when Nixon resigned.
Tate Murder on 8/9.
Ford said the woman president thing in 1989.




















No comments:

Post a Comment