Thursday, September 12, 2024

Tua Tagovailoa Gets Concussion From Damar Hamlin Same Day Tee Higgins in Headlines About "Faking" Injury-The Umbrella Symbolism-Skull and Bones-2022

 

At work today I randomly decided to listen to my old Umbrella Videos. I didn't even think about how today was 9/12, nor did I think how the Dolphins were playing the Bills today until later. 
I wanted to watch them, as started a video a few weeks ago, and haven't had time to finish it. I thought I might have time tomorrow, so I wanted to refresh my mind on the Umbrella stuff...as it's connected to the Aleister Crowley Theme. 

Anyway, after watching the video, I realized the Dolphins were playing the Bills...and I thought this was funny as today was a big day in relation to my old videos about the Umbrella Symbolism in relation to the 2022 Truth Rally's. 
The Truth Rally's were all connected to Skull and Bones, and recall that Zach even went to Yale on 9/12/2022. This same day, the Umbrella Man made a video called "Skull and Bones." It was also Andrew Luck's 33rd bday, and recall that Andrew Luck and the Colts were important when the Umbrella Man told Zach to watch out for Christmas Eve. 

The Umbrella symbolism was all about the number 186 as well...and recall that the Bills were knocked out of the playoffs 186 days after Zach's bday in the 2022-2023 season. 

It was also the year Damar Hamlin collapsed. 

Damar Hamlin=186(FB)
Zach Hubbard=186(FB)
So on..
You can learn more of what I'm talking about in the above video on my YouTube channel. 



So I'm sitting here somewhat watching the Dolphins vs Bills game tonight...and Tua Tagovailoa supposedly got a concussion after he was tackled by none other than Damar Hamlin lol. 

Recall that Damar Hamlin's first Season Playing time after his collapse was on 10/1/2023 against the Miami Dolphins. He only played special teams lol, but it was against the Dolphins. 

Notice it was with 4:24 in the 3rd Quarter. 

Recall that 424 was an important number that I noticed in September 2022 in relation to the Umbrella Man too. 

Go watch Tua's hit tonight and tell me he really got a concussion from that? No way, do it look like a hit that would give him a concussion lol. 


Today is 194 days before Damar Hamlin's bday...
Today is 194 days after Tua Tagovailoa's bday. 

Miami Dolphins=194(FB)

Today is 254 days after the anniversary of Hamlin collapsing, and a span of 3 months 22 days before the anniversary. 

Skull and Bones=254(FB)
Skull and Bones..322

Today is 3 months 22 days after Josh Allen's bday. 
Allen born on 5/21, which is the death day of Alfonso Taft, who co-founded Skull and Bones. 

Tim Russert=322(FB)
Russert from Buffalo and supposedly "Exposed" Skull and Bones. 

Dolphins coach Mike McDaniel went to Yale. 

So on...


When I first noticed the symbolism with Umbrella it was all about the number 166. 
Dolphins=166(Composite)

The game finished with a score of 31 to 10. (41 Points)

Skull and Bones=41


Today is also a span of 9 months 5 days after Sturgill gave me the Tua Tagovailo jersey on 12/8/2023. 
Dan Behrendt=95
95 big in my life. 

Oddly enough, my parents went to Sturgill's parents house tonight and picked a bunch of Green apples....Sturgill's full name sums to 322...and his dads name sums to 186. 

I have to think about this more, but recall that Sturgill was messaging me about Damar Hamlin on 11/19/2023 too. This was the day that the Bills played the Broncos. I was explaining how the fire at the Broncos stadium was on Damar Hamlin's bday and such...right after I texted that, I drove over a hill and saw a White Bronco that looked like OJ Simpson's. Then OJ Simpson died a less than 6 months later. 

Recall the Dolphins beat the Broncos by 50 points last year too. 

Plus, I just had the dream about Stephen's father the other night...and him and Sturgill are who I went to The Dark Knight Rises with in 2012...and pointed out the 322 on the Footbal Game....

Damar Hamlin collapsed 322 days before Sturgill's bday..and against the Cincinnati Bengals, who are Sturgill's favorite team. 

The Buffalo Rally was all about VICE News and VICE President, so I'd imagine Kamala Harris is linked in this narrative at some point. 

Buffalo Rally was 152 days before Kamala's bday. 
Kamala Devi Harris=152 and 912(Sumerian)


Tua Tagovailoa=333(Rev Composite) and 248(Composite)
194th Composite is 248.
333 has been important lately too. 
Sturgill was with me when we saw the UFO on 9/10/2001. 

Sturgill gave me the Tua Jersey 3 months 16 days before Hamlin's bday..(316). 

Tua's bday was a span of 3 months 22 days after mine in 2024...

You can't even make this up. Look at the Headlines on ESPN right now. 
It's about Tua's Concussion, and then just below a story about Tee Higgins telling ESPN today that he's confused by fans saying he "FAKED" his injury lol. 

What a perfect day for Tee Higgins to tell this to ESPN...and then Damar Hamlin gives Tua a concussion? 












1 comment:

  1. i dont know either way if Tua faked it or not... But if he faked it doesn't that prove a cabal is running the NFL? I get your point about how organic gematria is real ( i experience it) but then this would mean that its both?

    ReplyDelete