Friday, October 6, 2023

Zach Says He Always Tells People That He Came Off His Donald Trump Prediction-Lie Detector Said, "That Was a Lie."

 

If you've seen my BitChute video, you will see that Zach left a bunch of comments such as this. He was mad, because I said in my video that he randomly posts a video where he predicted Donald Trump as the president, but then doesn't tell you about all the times after that video that he changed it to Hillary. This is deceitful, because if people don't know the other part, it will gain followers, who in turn will then donate him money.  I do get the point of what he is saying in the video and such, but it's ridiculous to be deceitful in a community that is about Truth. 

So I just found where he posted this video on 12/17/2021 to prove my point. 


Look at his pinned comment on this video. Does that make it seem as though he came off the Donald Trump prediction? Or that he changed his mind to Hillary? He comments to me saying that he always tells people that he came off the Hillary prediction, yet it's clear as day that is a LIE. 

And recall that this was all part of the Umbrella Symbolism that showed up afterwards in relation to FLIPPING The Script/Reverse Gematria. As I've been saying, I think we are being manipulated and lead down a path. It's just that Zach doesn't want to even consider this for some reason. And instead of actually listening to what I am saying, he has to slander me and lie about what I am saying to make me look stupid. 

And I'm pretty sure that Sports Gematria has a video somewhere on this same exact thing. Zach is always trying to say that he is some troll and just cutting up stuff to make him look bad, but that isn't the case. Zach is clearly lying, as you can see. I've been talking about this stuff for years too, but I always just kept quiet, because at least people were learning about the knowledge. But it just got to the point that I cannot sit back and watch people use Gematria in such a programmed way anymore...Especially when they are learning to do this from a guy who lies/deceives left and right, and then tries to say he didn't.  


3 comments:

  1. That comment of his is actually a part of the first video I ever made lol. He had Hillary long before that video that he always reposts (he even reposted it yesterday) and he had Hillary right after that. So in reality he can say he called Donald Trump to be president for a single day during that whole election, the rest of the time he was all over Hillary to win.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sports Gematria!! This is Casey Jones. Cool to see you here.

      Delete
    2. Hey Casey 👋. Yeah I read Dan's blog pretty frequently, but I just don't normally comment, but felt compelled to on this post lol.

      Delete