Thursday, October 5, 2023

Eminem/D12 Song "My Band" and My Salsa Synchronicity in Relation to 10/4 Sand Theme

 



In relation to my Salsa Synchronicity being important, I can't help but think about the D12 song, My Band. When I was listening to my video, I also said, "My Salsa" a bunch, which reminded me of this song. 

Thinking about the connection to Eminem though, notice his bday is 10/17.

I'm paying attention to this date, because 10/17 on the Gregorian Calendar is 10/4 on the Julian Calendar...and recall I was following 10/4 well before the FEMA Alert was announced in relation to a Sand Theme...with Trump and Putin...then Russia did an emergency test yesterday along with the United States. 

But that Sand Theme was also important to the story of JULIAN Sands back in June...and 10/4 was the last day of the Julian Calendar before being switched to Gregorian. Now add in the fact that my Salsa sync was linked to the Ides of March, that yet again, remind of Julius Caesar and the Julian Calendar...and recall when Zach and Derek's big falling out happened, it was on 8/24/2019...a day I was watching because it was 8/11 on the Julian Calendar. 2019 was the big Tisha B'Av year...and recall that Julian Edelman was the Super Bowl MVP that year..Julian Assange was arrested..and other Julian stories in the news at that time, which is why I was paying attention to it. 

And think how another reason I was following 10/4 was in relation to the number 424, which is important to Trump/Ukraine....
Trump touched the Western Wall at 4:24, the same day as the Manchester Arena Bombing that is connected to Eminen..
10/17 leaves 75 days in the year.
It's also 7 months 5 days before the anniversary of Trump touching the Western Wall.
Russia=75
World War III=75

And notice the 218 days.
The Presidential alert sent at 2:18.
The FEMA Alert went off 2 minutes early at 2:18
DONALD=218(FB)
TRUMP=218(FB)

It's also 125 days after Trumps bday.
North Korea=125 and 424(Jewish)

World War=166(FB) and 226(FB)
Just interesting with the Umbrella Numbers.
9/11 is 2 months 26 days before Pearl Harbor Day.
Think about the 93' WTC Bombing on 2/26.

The Umbrella Man and his 424 Subs.

10/17 will be 34 days before Bidens bday..
Biden=34
Ukraine=34
Think about Trump/Batman/34
Julian Sands=34

It will be the 34th anniversary of the Loma Prieta Earthquake too.

I wonder about Mexico with this theme too...only because earlier I went to Facebook and this video came up. I clicked on it, but then paused it right away because my co-worker started talking to me...She was telling me about her trip to Mexico years ago, and even mentioned how there was a lot of white sand, and it looked like a desert lol....but it's what inspired me to look more into the Salsa sync with the song "My Band."
And think how Eminem dresses like a matador with the mariachi band in the part about his salsa. 

Christina Aguilera's father is from Ecuador..Hispanic America too...
Another interesting thing is that the "8 Mile" actor Nashawn Breedlove died on 9/24...the same day Zach made the Salsa video about me...

Nashawn Breedlove=69, 168, 220(FB)
Vladimir Putin=69, 168, 220(FB)
FEMA Alert supposed to be at 2:20.
Donald John Trump=220
Ivana born on 2/20.

In 2018 we had the Putin Nuke Florida video 220 days before his bday.

Trump also called the Mexican president, Pena Nieto, on 2/20 about the Mexican Border Wall...then 220 days after Nieto's bday, there was a story that he called off his meeting with Trump.
Mexican Border=220

Also, Biden tripped over the Sand Bag in Colorado..Recall that Trump at one time thought Colorado bordered Mexico...this was just after the South Park episode "Mexican Joker" came out...and the Joker film on 10/4.
One last thing...Eminem bday will be the 268th day of the Rabbit Year...Think of his character in " 8 Mile" named B Rabbit.

B Rabbit=268(FB)

We will see what goes on with that day. Seems significant though. 











2 comments:

  1. Don't like that Zach is on you about your decoding , News we see is so coded so it's not wise,, But the code happens to us too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I heard you're retarded that you work at a gas station, no you don't say that Zach, damn you don't say that,, damn

    ReplyDelete