Tuesday, October 3, 2023

BitChute Link To Deleted Response Video To Zach

 



If anyone wanted to watch my deleted video, it's on BitChute in the link above. It's under danbeartrap and not Dan Behrendt.
I just checked it and I see Zach has already found it..and talking shit lol. I always gave him the benefit of the doubt, but getting this mad over a video asking questions about Gematria is ridiculous. Especially when I presented an actual reason why I think this MAY be true. I never said I was correct. Now I just think he really is an agent. No one would get this mad over what I presented. 

I guess I'm gonna have to drop a Zach 33 video now, considering he is so mad. I honestly thought up until he made that video about me that I've been nice to him. What set him over the edge is that I said it's about Money and Followers, which seems to be true...He can't have me ruining his scam.
 
If YouTube is so against Zach, then why would they instantly delete my video about him? It seems that I stepped on some toes. Got a strike in October, November and January because of my Umbrella Videos too...They did drop some of the strikes, but kept the videos deleted...I mean if that doesn't tell you something, I don't know what does. 

And how hilarious that I checked this BitChute video and it says it has 226 views...226 one of the big Umbrella Numbers...my other Umbrella Video on BitChute is all about 226, and was even 2 hours and 26 minutes in length. This was before I even knew about the importance of 226 to it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment