Thursday, October 19, 2023

Zack Morris on Goosebumps and Saved by the Bell In Relation to 418-San Francisco 49ers-John Stamos Sexual Abuse-TGIF

 



Earlier tonight I saw the Joran van der Sloot story, and realized it was 4 months 18 days after Natalee Holloway went missing. 

I was gonna look more at the story tomorrow and probably blog about it...I just thought it was funny in light of what I blogged about earlier today with 418. 
Anyway, I watched an episode of "Goosebumps" on Disney Plus earlier and then went and did some other stuff....I'm now laying in bed and figured I would turn "Goosebumps" back on while I try to sleep. When I pulled it up, this is the screen it had...
Starring
Zack Morris. 
It's an actor named Zack Morris on the show. 

This wouldn't seem like much, but I was just looking at Saved by the Bell a few days ago in relation to Screech and Suzanne Somers....Of course, Zack Morris is the main character on "Saved by the Bell." 
Notice that..
Zack Morris=189(FB)
The number 189 was big with the Suzanne Somer's stuff...
Also, notice that on the original show, "Good Morning Miss Bliss," the setting was at John F. Kennedy Junior High....
The number 189 was also important to JFK and his assassination. 
I started thinking that Miss Bliss is pretty old and maybe she may die soon, or something of the sort, so I looked her up. 

Notice her birthday(Hayley Mills) is the date 4/18. 


Zack Morris is portrayed by Mark-Paul Gosselaar...
Notice his bday is 4 months 18 days after Aleister Crowley's birthday lol. You just can't make it up. 

This also means his bday is 1 month 17 days before 4/18...and think about the connection to 117 in my last post with 418. 

Hayley Mills=141
Notice it's also 141 days...or a span of 142
Saved by the Bell=142
Hell=141(FB)

Mark Paul Gosselaar=377(FB)
Hell=377(Squares)
See my previous post to understand why this is important. 
I also went grocery shopping tonight, and figured I would just order Pizza Hut. It's been a pretty long time since we had Pizza Hut too...I'm only bringing this up, because I have an old post about finding a Calibre 50 CD on the ground outside of Pizza Hut in relation to Saved by the Bell. 

Pizza Hut=141(FB)

Oddly enough, that post was in relation to ZENITH OF THE ALPHA, America's video from the date 10/19 in the year 2019. I just mentioned 10/19 in a previous post....and notice he talks about the number 93 in that video. He was talking about it in relation to Zack Morris stopping TIME, and Saturn being the Keeper of Time, and Saturn being important to the number 93. I don't think this video is on his channel anymore, otherwise I would re-watch it. 
His video had to do with Jimmy Fallon too....I see him and Mark Paul Gosselaar are 49 years old. I also read a story about Terrell Owens getting hit by a car earlier...He is 49 years old, and used to play for the 49ers....In relation to "Saved by the Bell," I can't think of Bob Golic, who portrays a former San Francisco 49ers player on "Saved by the Bell: College Years." Notice that I took the screenshot when my phone was at 49 percent too. 
Jimmy Fallon=49
Bob Golic=65 and 117(FB)
He is currently 65 years old, but will soon be 66. 

I swear I was singing the song "I'm So Excited" at work earlier today too, but I was doing the Jesse Spano from "Saved by the Bell" version...I'm so excited, I'm so, so Scared....It's an episode where Jesse gets addicted to caffeine pills. The song is by the Pointer Sisters, and I see they are from the San Francisco Bay(Oakland). 

Looking up Jesse Spano, I find it odd that Elizabeth Berkley doesn't have a birthday on Wikipedia. Seems that she is famous enough that it would have one listed....

I'll look more at this tomorrow...
Just had to blog about it considering the 418 stuff. 
I knew there would be something with "Saved by the Bell" coming up after Suzanne Somers died though. I bet I've every episode of that show a million times too. It was always on after school when I was a kid. 

I should point out that the time on the Zach Morris Goosebumps pic is later than the other pictures. This is because my phone was dead from my kids being on it. So I had to charge it for a bit before I could take the picture. Disney Plus won't let you take screenshots, so I had to use my phone. 
John Stamos also in the news today....

So we have "Step by Step"
"Full House"
"Saved by the Bell"

All big shows when I was a kid...

What's next...Steve Urkel(Family Matters)? 

Urkel was on an episode of Step by Step and Full House too...
Full House set in San Francisco. 

It can go way deeper considering Uncle Jesse's real name is Hermes on the show...Hermes...Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn...so on. 

Trying to think of the other TGIF shows...Perfect Strangers? 
That's the other main one that I remember, but I know there is others that I would recognize. 
I know Saved by the Bell wasn't a TGIF show...but a lot of the TGIF shows were later on TBS and WGN after school along with Saved by the Bell. This is why I am lumping it together. 

















3 comments:

  1. This morning I said "every morning" and kids were watching the 2nd Lego movie and they said "every morning". Hell maybe Sugar Ray is gonna be in the news. Every morning there's a halo hanging

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Today is 218 days after Mark McGrath's 55th birthday. Born on the Ides of March

      Delete
  2. Oh yea!! Today only "Onyx the Fortuitous and the Talisman of Souls" is in theatres.

    "Onyx the Fortuitous and the Talisman of Souls" = 218 in Zenith's keypad cipher and I was the 2092nd kickstart backer. Today is the 292nd day

    ReplyDelete