Friday, October 20, 2023

Tyrese song "Sweet Lady" Now Says It Released on the 33rd Day-Does Sweet Lady's Real Name Sum to 186, the Umbrella Number?

 




Sam sent me this yesterday as he thinks it's Sweet Lady's real name. It makes a lot of sense, because it shows her as a Pharmacist in Yakima and also her bday is 6/25...and the addresses are places Zach has lived. 
If it is her, it's even more interersting in relation to the Umbrella Symbolism. 
Doi Bu Marip=186(FB)
186 and 166 the Big Umbrella Numbers. 
Sweet Lady=166(FB)

I mean if this is true, how can Zach even deny what I have been talking about? 

Anyway, this sparked my brain to re-look at the Tyrese song "Sweet Lady" where Zach says it's based from. I remembered that the song came out on my 16th bday from a previous post. This sticks out to me as last year Sweet Lady got into a car wreck on my birthday, and I got a YouTube Strike that same day on one of my old Kevin Spacey videos. 
But what's weird is that Wikipedia has now changed the date of this song to 2/2/1999....

So the 33rd day of the year lol. 

Sweet Lady=33

If the above is her real birthday too, that means she is 33 years old right now. 

Zach told us why he calls her Sweet Lady after the Bear Spray incident for protesting Andy Ngo's book that came out 2/2. 

So on... with 33 and Zach/Sweet Lady. 

Tyrese Gibson=166

My Kevin Spacey video was how he came out as gay 3 months 3 days after his bday. 
Gay=33

Looking at that article too....if that really is Sweet Lady...her foster parent had the last name Gallagher....and recall that Gallagher the comedian died the next day after Sweet Lady's car crash. Further, all of the recent stuff with the Umbrella and Zach going crazy stemmed to the date 9/24..and my post on 9/24/22 is when I talked about Gallagher...that post is part of the reason why I thought 9/24/23 would be significant, and it turned out to open up a huge chain of events.

This would also mean that Sweet Lady moved to Everett, Washington from Burma. Think how Zach went to Everett to protest the March For Our Lives event on Rambo's bday in 2022. Also, how the only other time I've blogged about March For Our Lives was with Jesse EVERETT Hughes. I've never pointed out all of these connections to say Zach is an Agent. I was doing it to show that these things happen all of the time, but when it's in the news, or with someone famous, it's always labeled a "Ritual." The syncs with Zach and the Umbrella symbolism are just too much to ignore, and act like it's not important. But, it sells to continue leading people down the path they've been programmed to believe. 









3 comments:

  1. That's her actual name, Zach was complaining the other day that someone found out where she worked and got a bunch of personal information. Also if you search that name you can find her YouTube channel which is subbed to Zach's channels:

    https://www.youtube.com/user/doibununu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marip makes me think of the Spanish word for butterfly: Mariposa. Rambo if I remember right suspected Zach of being a Monarch/Victim of MK Ultra and Sweet Lady being his handler. If that's the case then we should pity Zach. Maybe that's out there as a theory but when my heart chakra opened it was triggered by a conversation I was having about Zach. I had this deep feeling of sympathy I guess and a thought of not wanting to be responsible for his destruction. It brings to mind the question of how to deal with an addict or someone who is bipolar or schizophrenic. It's amusing how divisive he's been while at the same time having this extreme quality of coalescence. Like it or not we are under his umbrella. He's the "Hub"bard and we're the spokes. Isn't an umbrella pretty much a hub with retractable spokes? Umbrellas also have a handle for the handler...

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way, you know how Steve Harwell died 983 days after the Nashville bombing that was at 166 2nd Avenue. 983 the number of times Jesus is in the Bible and the 166th prime. In the music video for all-star on YouTube an RV blows up and the video was released on Christmas Day of 2009.

    Had that sync with Every morning on Thursday. Mark McGrath and Steve Harwell born 1 years 66 days apart.

    ReplyDelete