Wednesday, October 18, 2023

Umbrella Synchronicity Yesterday With Alistair, Ukraine Woman Started At My Job, Aleister Crowley and Israel in Light of My 2016 World Series Info

 

I was watching for yesterday in relation to the Sand Theme, but it seems nothing happened with it....I did have some weird things that happened yesterday though..
I woke up at 5 am exactly, and I had a slice of pizza next to my pillow...I was so confused lol, I have no idea where it came from, because it wasn't there when I went to bed. All I can think is that maybe the dog got on the bed in the night and somehow had a slice of pizza?

Pizza=104(FB)

Think how 10/17 was 10/4 on the Julian Calendar.

I then went to work and there was a new girl here that I had to train. Would you believe she is from Ukraine? She also doesn't speak English, so we had to use Google translate in order to talk to each other. We have a very small staff, so it's crazy that my boss hired a lady from Ukraine too. Apparently, they moved here after the Russian invasion, and she has been looking for a job, so my boss hired her. She's really nice and definitely a harder worker than most Americans lol. I just know it has to be important to the reason I was following this day though. 
Maybe I'll learn more details about her as time goes on...all I know is her name is Yulia.

Yulia=94(FB)

A number I've recently noticed with the Umbrella Symbolism..

My son Alistair has been really in to playing Nintendo the last few weeks too. He pretty much only plays Jurassic Park Lego, but once in a while plays Mario Kart, or Super Smash Brothers that are pre-loaded onto the Wii U....
Anyway, yesterday he took the Jurassic Park disc out, and wanted to play Yoshis Wooly World. I put it in for him, and he played for a while. He then brought it over to me, because he needed help...would you believe the part he needed help with was when Yoshi turns into an UMBRELLA? So hilarious.


Yesterday was 1 month 17 days after his bday.
This only stands out, because 117 is a big number with my kids in relation to their mom.

Jasmine Marie Cowgill=117

Claire was born 117 days before Jasmine's bday.

Zamien was born on 1/17.

I thought for sure Alistair would be born on 9/5, because I have the big connection to 95 and it leaves 117 days in the year....Instead, he was born on 8/31 in connection to Aleister Crowley.
Yesterday, was also 319 days before Alistair's bday..

Alistair Behrendt=319(FB)

319 was important to the Sand Theme with Biden...

10/4 was a span of 319 days after Biden's bday.

The woman president Simpsons episode was on 3/19.

Biden fell up the stairs on 3/19

Biden met Pope Francis on 3/19/13.

The Sandman=319(Jewish)

Michael Andrew Fox=319(FB)

Benjamin Netanyahu's bday is Back to the Future Day...I just talked about the cop shooting in Des Moines in relation to the Cubs and Back to the Future day....recall that just before that World Series there was a guy holding up an Israel sign at the Indiana vs Blue Jay's game..

It said Back ONE948

It was in relation to Israel declaring its independence on May 14th, 1948.

The date was 14/5.

It was declared by David Ben Gurion.

David Ben Gurion=145

It was declared 145 days before the World Series began in 1948. 

The 1948 MLB season was the last time the Indians have won the World Series.

Chicago, Illinois=145

The MLB began 145 years before 2016 in 1871, the year of the Great Chicago Fire.


Jason Kipniss of the Indians also grew up next to Steve Bartman, who was part of the Cubs curse. Kipniss' father is Jewish, but he is not. 

Israel was drawn up on 9/3/47.
Aleister Crowley/Thelema/93
Crowley died in 1947.

I saw a recent post that Zach did where he talked about the upcoming 418th Guy Fawkes Day too...418 another big number with Crowley.

Chicago, Illinois=418(Primes)

I remembered Zenith left a comment about Aleister Crowley and the numbers 93 and 418, so I went back and read it...He mentions the cover of the Boom of the Law, so I went to Amazon to try and find what he meant. The first one that came up stands out...
I just watched part of Studio 666 last night, and Dave Grohl uses the same symbol as the cover on the book. 

This is the cover Zenith was talking about..
XCIII(93) = 418
TO
DCLXVI(666)

If you read about the Book of the Law, Crowley uses the numbers 93 and 418 to represent the book being delivered to him by Aiwass(93 and 418)...and he is the Beast 666. 

Considering my Uncle Barney died on Dave Grohl's bday(1/14), after the Cubs won the World Series I find this interesting. Especially the fact that Aleister Crowley's bday was 10/12, the day Columbus discovered America...Barney a 4th degree Knight of Columbus..1012 a big number with his death..My grandpa/his father was born on 10/12 too..

Yesterday was 1 month 14 days before Crowley's death day.

114 was also big with the Cubs in 2016.

And recall I blogged about the CLIFF Theme in relation to the Foo Fighters and Studio 666 this year...only for all of the Cliff stuff to be important to Zach and the Umbrella Symbolism.

Just looking more...My son Zamien was born a span of 319 days before Crowley's death date.
It's also a span of 1 month 17 days before Zamien's bday on 1/17..
Recall that my grandma died on 9/24(Cliff) which is 1 month 17 days before my bday. She died just before Zamien was born on 1/17/18.

And don't forget how the death of Taylor Hawkins was linked to the Slipknot/Queen/Kanye West narrative I've followed since 2015...and Zenith pointing out the HELL connection to Slipknot, which later went with Sharon Osbourne....and Ozzy has the song "Mr. Crowley."
And Kelly Osborne had a kid with Sid from Slipknot, who was born the same day Meat Loaf died....My joke about Ozzy eating Meat Loaf like a Bat Out of Hell...and Ozzy eating the Bat in Iowa on the same day Meat Loaf died. 

A lot to think about here, but I always knew this connection to Aleister Crowley would come back up. 

























6 comments:

  1. Usher at the halftime show. Columbus day and Crowley's birthday on same day. The Fall of the House of Usher premieres on Netflix on 10/12. Aleister Crowley= 1768. From his birth to SB 57 was exactly 1768 months. My mom was born on 117 date numerology and my oldest sister was born on the 117th day of the year. My mom had 9 kids. My sister had 10.

    Kinda went off into a Nebraska Cornhusker rabbit hole. That guy I knew from church camp that looks like Sasha Mitchell played for former Nebraska head coach Frank Solich then worked for Nebraska for a few years after he finished playing at Ohio. Nebraska matches Catholic in a ton of ciphers. Also was searching your blog for Cornhusker and you connect them to Teen Wolf a ton. I share a birthday with Michael J Fox and had the dream about turning into a werewolf on the morning of Friday the 13th.

    10/4 was a huge date I was looking out for because of the Pluto lunar count.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe I should pay special attention to the upcoming lunar eclipse.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    4. Nebraska had a coach Osborne. Forgot to mention that

      Delete
    5. In my Friday the 13th dream Prince showed up. There's your 319 connection

      Delete