Friday, October 6, 2023

Zach Played His Trump President Video, That I Just Blogged About, in His Livestream Yesterday-The Number 218-Umbrella-They Live

 





What are the odds that only a few days after Zach attacks my video talking about him posting the above video in a deceitful way, he then shares the video again? 
I do agree with what he is saying in the video about both sides being part of the network and such too...but what are the odds he would post this video again now? 
And sure, he can say that he was just trying to prove his thoughts at the time, to make a point to the An0malyhiphop guy...but still, what are the odds that he would post this exact video lol...

The example I showed in the previous post, he was clearly posting it to make it seem as though he predicted Donald Trump as the president though.

An0malyhiphop=186

Think how 186 is one of the Big Umbrella Numbers around Zach. 

He was addressing this guy mostly in relation to his 2/24/2016 video about Trump being perfect for division. 

Also, recall that this video is when Zach was talking and the light bulb randomly turned on in his garage. 

light bulb=186(FB)

There's more to this as the light bulb went off at 1:12 in the video.
The video was a span of 112 days before Trump's bday. 
It was also 255 days after Trump's bday. 
Zach Hubbard=255(FB)
I just blogged about this number in relation to Zach and Dr. Paul Cottrell. 
 
What are the odds that the Trump video was 218 days after Zach's bday too. 
The main talking point in Zach's video was about a story of Biden continuing Trump's Wall on 10/4/23...

10/4
FEMA Alert at 2:18
So on. 
Don't forget that...
Conspiracy Theory=218
The guy who coined the term conspiracy theory according to Zach was Richard Hoftstadter. 
Hofstadter was born on 8/6, the 218th day and died 2 months 18 days later on 10/24....
10/24 is the day Zach wrote his first ever blog post. 
Zach started all4truth with the Umbrella logo on 12/15/2016, which was 218 days before his bday. 

Think how I was watching for the date 10/4 as well in relation to my book and the date 8/6/2022...

8/6 was the 218th day. 

Recall the Nashville Christmas RV Bombing was synced to the Truth Community and the number 218 as well. 

The bombing happened 2 months 18 days after Francis Nash's death date.(Nashville named after). 

The RV Bombing was in front of the AT&T building reminding us of ATT and 911...The bombing was 260 days before 9/11. 
Nashville, Tennessee=260(FB)

Recall we also had the death of KC Jones the basketball player the same day....and I pointed out how Bobby Simpson told me about the Nashville Batman Building previously. Bobby also from Tennessee and his name sums to 911. Bobby used to have a YouTube Channel called Casey Jones. 

Osama bin Laden=218(FB)
Twin Towers=218(FB)
World Trade Center construction began on 8/6, which is typically the 218th day. 
The World Trade Center=218

Recall that Jeff C died just before that RV Bombing too. Jeff C and Zach had the debate about Pizzagate in 2016 around this same time of year, which is also when all4truth was launched, and the Umbrella Man told Zach to watch out for Christmas Eve.

Bobby Simpson was also the one who told me about the ATT Batman building in Nashville a year before, and I connected it to Harley QUINN. When the RV Bomb happened, I was also talking about a Quinn theme in relation to the Gematria Community, and then the RV Bomber was named Anthony QUINN Warner...and he looked a lot like Roddy Piper, the guy in "They Live."

They Live=218(FB)

Dan Quinn also signed with the Dallas Cowboys just after the RV Bomb.
He was born on 9/11.
Cowboys play at AT&T Stadium.

Dan Quinn=186(FB)
He replaced Mike Nolan.
Mike Nolan=186(FB)

This happened the day after Richard Quinn told me that all of these connections to Zach and the truth community are just law of probability.

Law of probability=186

As I was messaging him back about Zach, I kept hearing the TV say Zach..It was an episode of Friends that had John Stamos as a character named Zach.

John Stamos=186(FB)

ATT had also merged with Time to become Time Warner...think about Anthony Quinn WARNER, and he put a timer of the bomb to Warn people. 

I also want to point out that the RV Bomb was 166 days before Bobby Simpson's bday. And the address was 166 Second Avenue North. Recall that 166 is one of the Umbrella numbers. Also, a lot of things that sum to 166 also sum to 218(FB). 

 Some other things with Allen Iverson were leading me to watch the date 1/9/21, and then Zach out of nowhere did a Livestream with RV Truth, the guy who uses "They Live" as his avatar. Also, he is one of the guys who made videos saying the car that crashed into Zach's house was fake. The Umbrella Man also said that he had a Remote View, or an "RV" in relation to telling Zach about Christmas Eve. I was following Allen Iverson due to someone asking me to re-upload Pt 1 of a four part series I did on Allen Iverson. Of the 4 parts, YouTube deleted Part 1, and this person wanted to watch it. I had to upload it in 4 parts because I had a strike for my video on the Bridgewater shooting. The Bridgewater shooting was synced to Roddy Piper and "They Live." So once I saw the symbolism with the RV bombing in relation to "They Live," it made even more sense that it was in fact connnected. 

 I also got a message on 12/26 that year from Mary Tofflemire, the lady who called into the Gematria Effect in 2017 about her Pet Pig and the Umbrella Man. Considering how the Umbrella Man said he had an "RV" in relation to the car crash into Zach's garage, this couldn't be a coincidence. 

Mary Tofflemire=166 and 218(FB)
Barney Murphy=166 and 218(FB)(My Uncle who died in connection)
James Jumper=166 and 218(FB)(Mocked my Blog after Umbrella Man)
Reverse Gematria=166 and 218(FB)
Jeff Censored=218(FB)
This was the channel he was using when he died. He also had a Livestream started before he died with a thumbnail of Alex Jones looking like he was on the film "They Live." 

In my video on this RV symbolism, I also mentioned how Zenith of the Alpha was pointing out the Capitol Insurrection in relation to Capital Letters...
DONALD=218(FB)
TRUMP=218(FB)
The Presidential Alert at 2:18pm. 

The new FEMA Alert went off at 2:18pm on the same day Russia had an alert, and the same day Biden says he will continue the Wall. 

Is it not interesting that I also mentioned the Pink/Duck/WWE narrative with this too? It was because in 2018, just before the presidential alert, Alex Jones was kicked off of Social Media on 8/6, the 218th day. But think how that WWE narrative goes back to the Cliff Theme synced to the Ides of March and my Salsa Synchronicity that Zach kept making fun of. 
The mail package bomber in 2018 was also big in the news on 10/24, the day Zach started his blog, and the day Richard Hoftstadter died. 

Pink was also in the news the same day as Alex Jones, and in December 2017, I had a synchroniciy with Alex Jones saying "There You Go" at the same time I told my cat "There You Go," meaning he could sit on my lap. I had re-watched "The Number 23" just before this and noticed how he did the Gematria of the color "Pink" and "Fingerling" meant "Pinkie Finger." So I looked up the singer "Pink" only to find out that her first hit single was called "There You Go." So I knew that getting a story of Pink and Alex Jones on 8/6/2018 was important. A few weeks before 8/6/2018, I had followed a pattern saying I think something was important to Goldberg from the Mighty Ducks and a Drowning theme, only to have the Branson Duck Boat Drowning the next day. Then Goldberg the Goalie was arrested on 8/6/2018...His last film was "Drillbit Taylor," which is about a guy who gets his PINKIE finger cut off. I then noticed it was a John Hughes film, and he also wrote "Pretty in Pink." John Hughes was also born on 2/18 and died on 8/6. Molly Ringwald, the star of "Pretty in Pink" was also born on 2/18. In the film, her best friend is named "Duckie." 
So it all went back to this connection to 218 and 8/6. 

This is also why the Austin Bomber had the PINK Gloves. Think how Alex Jones began his career in Austin. 

I was also watching for Zach's 218th episode of the Gematria Effect that happened in March after the RV Bombing. The next day the WWE moved to Peacock. But I had been following a theme with Volcanos leading up the 218th episode, and then Rambo talked about Vulcan and Volcanoes on that episode. My kid woke up in the middle of the night the next day and I randomly turned on some Will Ferrell movie about "Eurovision" on the TV while I tried to rock him back to sleep. The film opens up with Will Ferrell singing a song called "Volcano Man" and he was from Iceland. Then the next day we had a mainstream media story about a Volcano erupting in Iceland. 

Another 218 with Zach is when SciManDan tried to debunk him about his video from 2/18/2021 and Perseverance. Perseverance landed on the Moon on 2/18/21. 
Moon=218(Hebrew)
SciManDan=218(Jewish)
The Jews Identify with the Moon/Calendar based on Moon. 

Perseverance was launched 666 days after the 2:18 presidential alert. 
2/18 is the day Pluto was discovered. 
Trump..Money...Plutocracy. 
SciManDan's video was also on the 88th day of the year, which is 8 months 8 days after Zach's bday. 
Think about 10/4 that leaves 88 days in the year and 2:18 
SciManDan then said he would debate Zach 35 days later on 5/3.
Debate=35..so on..
But...
5/3 is 2 months 18 days before Zach's bday. 
5/3 is also 218 days after the Jesuit anniversary. 

SciManDan would then go on to make another video about Zach on 12/6/2022, which was a span of 8 months 8 days after his first video on the 88th day, that was 8 months 8 days after Zach's bday. 

The 2nd video was about Zach showing how perfect the Artemis I laucnch on 8/29/22 was...but then it didn't actually launch until 11/16/2022. 
8/29 to 11/16 is 2 months 18 days. 
11/16 is also a span of 218 days after 5/3(Debate)


In relation to the Catholic Church stuff...
Martin Luther died on 2/18. 
Think about my connection to Martin Luther with 95. 
I was born exactly 499 years after him. 
95th prime is 499. 
Dan Behrendt=95
Daniel Edward Behrendt=95
Ninety Five Theses
So on...

Zach always associates 218 with..
Holy Roman Empire=88 and 218

What else I find funny in relation to why I'm bringing this all back up is that right now I've been uploading to BitChute. I've only did this because I got a strike and my video taken down on YouTube, and considering I am being slandered, I wanted people to be able to see my video. 
But after the RV Bombing I re-watched the film "They Live" on BitChute. I don't think I've ever watched any films on BitChute and I don't remember why I found it on BitChute lol...I usually use a different website to watch movies...so it's actually really odd that I would do so....But I blogged how I started watching it and I noticed the time was 2:18...and then I noticed that the video was put on BitChute on 2/18/2018. You just can't make it up. 

Recall that Zach was Bear Sprayed on John Carpenter's bday too, the guy who made the film "They Live." We are also in the 34th anniversary of the film until 11/4/23...34 a big number with the Theme I've followed for years with "The Live"/WWE....it's also important to Trump/Batman. 


One last thing that I want to add to this post. In Zach's video yesterday where he showed the Trump video, he also talked about Abe Lincoln. He was showing the number 47 and saying this is why Abe Lincoln had to say Four Score and Seven Years ago...This is part of the main point I was making in saying I don't think it's the Jesuits behind everything....
Considering, "Four Score and Seven Year ago" means that Abe Lincoln is part of the Network...
Why would he then also warn about the Jesuits, and do so by the numbers? 
If he is part of the network and then exposing the Jesuits, doesn't that make you think it's probably not the Jesuits running the show? If he is part of the network, then him telling about the Jesuits seems to be part of the agenda. It's like how so many people get behind Donald Trump and the things he says, yet it's all controlled. I really don't see how thinking this and asking questions is so bad. The level of anger he had over me saying this, and then lying about what I actually said, just makes zero sense. 























6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. February 11th 2008 was his first blog post that I'm aware of. https://truthfictional.blogspot.com/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  3. https://liberalinstincts.blogspot.com/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Steve Harwell died 983 days after the Nashville bombing. You mention the 260 here. Mercury magic squares number and they keep saying 260 dead in Israel. 983 is the 166th prime. Jesus in the bible 983 times. I had a synchronicity with Steve Harwell cause like the day before I said in a live chat Might as well be walking on the sun. It was on Paranormal Portal which is streamed out of Idaho. Harwell died in Idaho.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Also you've been talking about Boy Meets World. One of the actors in that series is Anthony Tyler Quinn

    ReplyDelete