Thursday, October 5, 2023

Aunt Lois Died on 10/3 and Connected to the Umbrella Numbers

I started this yesterday on 10/4/23, but fell asleep.

My mom was in the store a bit ago on her lunch break and told me that my aunt Lois died yesterday.(10/3) She said she tried to call me last night, and after I looked, I saw that Zamien denied her call because he was playing games. 

Anyway, Lois was my Uncle Kelly's wife, and recall my Uncle Kelly was the first of my mom's 8 siblings to die.

Kelly Murphy=166 
His bday was 4/24, which is a span of 166 days after my bday.

166 a big Umbrella Number.

Lois Murphy=166(FB) and 226(FB)

Both numbers important to the Umbrella Symbolism.

Think back on this a bit...

In 2016, The Umbrella Man made the video about Zach and then a car crashed into his garage. ..This is around the same time someone mocks my blog and refers to me as "Nad", my name in Reverse....Everyone in the community is talking about how they Flipped the NFL script at this time too, due to the Colts being eliminated on the same day a car crashed into Zach's garage. 
Flip...Reverse..
We then learn the importance of Reverse Gematria.
Also, a story of Andrew Lucks flip phone in the news.

Reverse Gematria=166
James Jumper=166(Reverse)
He's the guy who mocked my blog.

Then I have all of these syncs with the Dolphins jersey my Uncle gave me and the number 166. It was mostly in relation to Flipping, I thought it was odd I got that Dolphins jersey, and a famous Dolphin is named Flipper. 

I then realized my uncles name summed to 166.

Barney Murphy=166
He was married to Betty..
The Flintstones aired 166 episodes. 
Based on the Honeymooners 

Honeymooners=166

I also pointed out how I thought it was odd that my Uncle Kelly's name summed to 166...and I later learned my grandpa/their dad also summed to 166. I looked at my Uncle Kelly, because he died the same day Barney's daughter died, but 32 years later. Kelly also died on my Brother's birthday, so it seemed significant. 

Kelly Murphy=166
Eugene Murphy=166(Grandpa)

The Dolphins star running back, Jay Ajahi, was also born on the 166th day, and earlier in the year I only had 2 NFL game posts, and one was about the Dolphins possibly becoming 16-6.

I also found out that my Uncle gave me that Dolphins jersey one night at the Gold Slipper, and I later found out what his bday was when I was at the Gold Slipper. 

The Gold Slipper=166
I found out his bday 166 days after his bday.

I thought this was even more strange, because YouTube had just randomly removed the Banner on my channel. The banner was a picture of the last supper with a joke about the Gold Slipper. The banner just disappeared for hours and then was put back up. 
And notice how I was talking about how I thought the Truth Community was being manipulated and lead down a certain path back in 2017. It's not something I just started talking about in 2020 to Sabatoge Zach lol...They flipped the script and then we were guided to understand Reverse...Making me think that it's all controlled, even us. 

Anyway, my Uncle Barney then dies on the same day I get a letter in the mail that was expressed shipped...it had $300 in it, and a letter that basically told me to stop making videos and believe in God. 

I also pointed out how my grandpa was born on 10/12, which is the day Columbus discovered America. Barney was a 4th degree Knight of Columbus, so this stood out to me. I also had a post about Gary Shandling the was connected to Dolphins, and I noticed that he died 10 months 12 days before the Super Bowl. I had also been paying attention to the Simpsons, as I made a video talking about how they predicted Trump to be the president before the 1st Woman president....and I noticed that the only episode of the Simpsons that had Dan Marino was Season 10 episode 12. My uncle had given me the Dan Marino jersey. 
The Dolphins also opened up the Season against the Seahawks with a score of 10-12.

There was a also a big theme with Jesus/Key of David around this time...such as ex-Falcons player, Keion Carpenter, dying in the news...Key on Carpenter....YouTube recommended some video called Lock and Key by Big Jesus....we were also following the number 318 in relation to being the God number around this time, and that was connected to Daniel in the bible. So I decided to read Daniel 10:12 and it was about Gabriel telling Daniel that he has come to help him understand the World, something I have been trying to do forever. 

The letter I got in the mail was also about just believing in God. 

That Simpsons episode aired the same day as the Super Bowl 33 with the Atlanta Falcons....
The only Simpsons episodes that mention the Atlanta Falcons were separated by 166 episodes. 
My Uncle died just before Odebolt, Iowa that has a Falcon mascot. 
A bunch of other things pointing to Falcons too, such as their QB being Matt Ryan, and the Dolphins QB's were Matt Moore and Ryan Tannehill. 

I should point out too, that the first episode of Family Guy also aired the same day as Super Bowl 33. 

The 166th episode of Family Guy aired the same day as the Simpsons episode called, "The Falcon and the Dohman" too. 
There were a ton of 166 around this time, and I went on to make a video about them on 4/24/17. 
Then the next day the Umbrella Man made the video telling Zach to watch out for the number 1-6-6. 

I knew it was connected to me, as it was 166 days after my bday, and I had just made that 166 video. Zach even mentioned in his post about this video how he just watched my video that had an awful lot to do with 166. 
Considering the Daniel 10:12 stuff and other things that happened to me leading up to this, I also talked a lot about the Angel Gabriel, who only talked to Daniel, Zechariah and Mary in the Bible. I thought something important in relation to a Truth Seeker named Mary may come up. 
The next day after the Umbrella Man's 166 video, a lady called into the Gematria Effect telling Zach that she was the Umbrella Man's next victim..and she was worried about him hurting her Pet Pig, and kept calling him a Pig too. 
I was sitting by two stuffed animal Pigs that my daughter called her Pets, and told me to watch them while she went to bed. 

The lady who called in also had the name "Mary." 

Mary Tofflemire=166
Pigs=166(Jewish) and 186(Eng Ext)

What are the odds I am talking about 166 and a truth seeker named Mary possibly being important, and then this happened? Let alone how I'm sitting next to stuffed animal pigs? It sure made me think that I am somehow being watched, especially considering how Zach's garage got crashed into a few months earlier.

Remember, not too long after this is when Chyna Thomas died in a car that looked exactly like the car my girlfriend drove...and then Isaiah Thomas lost the same tooth in a game that my girlfriend had lost earlier in the year. 
Isaiah Jamar Thomas=166

The odds of this are crazy by the way, but just making the point that these stories were connected to my life. 

Anyway, in relation to my Uncles, the Umbrella Man had also had a couple of posts on his channel at the time of the 166 video. One of them said.."DB SF Apr17." Which I thought was interesting, considering my name was Dan Behrendt..DB....I just thought it was more proof he made that video for me, considering it was in April of 2017. 

But it turned out, my next Uncle to die, was my Uncle Clancy. He died the next year on April 17th, 2018. 

There's a lot more to this in relation to the Eagles winning the Super Bowl that year too....but before I mention that, I want to point out that my Grandma ended up dying in 2017 on 9/24.....
Now think about how the Umbrella Symbolism was so big this year on 9/24, which is Fritz Springmeier's bday...mind control..umbrella..so on. 

I need to explain this again, because it might relate to the Super Bowl this year that falls on 2/11/24. 

After my uncle Barney died, I went to my grandma's house on 2/11/17. The only people there were my sister, my mom and my uncle Clancy. While I was there, we found out that Barney's autopsy said he died from his car accident, and not from cancer. I also found out that my sister owned a company called Eagle Acres, and that she lived on Falcon Avenue. This stood out to me, considering the Falcons were just connected to Barney's death and the Super Bowl. My grandma also lived on Eagle Street. Plus, the only Philadelphia Eagles fan I knew at the time was Clancy's son named Ryan. I had blogged about Ryan in the beginning of January as there was a shooting in Ft. Lauderdale near where he lived in the news. With all of the Jesus/Gabriel stuff going on, I also pointed out that I dressed as Jesus for Halloween one year, and went to the bar with Clancy's son, Timmy, who was dressed as Fred Flintstone. Think about that in relation to Barney/Betty. So I knew there had to be something important to the Philadelphia Eagles. 

Eagles=128(Jewish)
Michelle Hansen=128(My sister)
Eagles Acres=128(FB)(Learned Later)

My grandma then ended up dying 128 days after her bday. My grandma and I shared a neighbor named "Bump," and he died just before my grandma. He died 128 days after his bday. 
My grandma and Bump were also born 56 days apart in the year 1934, and then later died 56 days apart in 2017. 

My grandma also died 253 days after Barney. 
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania=253

So much to re-explain, but recall that my sisters town was featured in  a Super Bowl commercial that year...and the guy who founded her town wrote a book called "The Birds of America" reminding of Eagles...and then after the Super Bowl, a girl from her town died in Sioux Falls. The last person to die where she died was named Lyle Eagletail. 
Then on April 17th my Uncle Clancy died. 

The point I'm making is that events in my life, were showing me the Eagles would be in the Super Bowl....and also that the deaths in my family were linked to the Umbrella Man symbolism. 

And no doubt all of the deaths of my moms siblings have been related to the Catholic Church/Skull and Bones numbers. 

Barney died 191 days after his bday. 
Bernard Alan Murphy=191

Kelly died 191 days before his bday. 
Barney made sure that Kelly was buried with some thing blessed by Pope Benedict. 

Mike died the same day as the Philadelphia Trainwreck in 2015 on the 132nd day of the year. This was also linked to Pope Francis' visit to the US. 

Clancy was born on 3/22(Philadelphia)
Think how the Umbrella Man made the Skull and Bones video the same day Zach went to Yale too..and how his original video buffered at 3:22. 

Lorraine Houston=201
She died in connection to Kobe Bryant as I mentioned before she died in a post about Barney's wife Betty dying. 

Kelly was also born on 4/24...
The Umbrella Man had 424 Subs at the time of the 166 video. 

Grandma died on 9/24, the same day as Nikolas Cruz's bday(Stoneman Douglas) and Fritz Springmeier(Umbrella). 

She also died a span of 226 days after 2/11. 
226 another Umbrella number. 

The Umbrella Symbolism does go back to JFK/Catholic...

So I've never said that it for sure isn't the Catholic Church, but it just seems the Umbrella Symbolism wants me to see this connection. But when you look at the history of the the truth community, and realize we are being manipulated and guided, it makes me think this is what they want me to think. It also doesn't take away from the decodes that people do all of the time that don't really have this narrative.....The connection can be made here, because my relatives were Catholic..and the Umbrella Symbolism is related to the Catholic Church. 

Anyway, I'll post more when I learn more details of my Aunt Lois' death. 
















3 comments:

  1. This is copied from a comment I made on this post today

    https://themindlessfreaks.blogspot.com/2021/08/jasmine-asked-me-if-my-aunt-lorraine.html?m=1

    Was searching your blog for Lorraine. Completely forgot about this dream I talk about in the comments, especially the Native American part. It's funny cause in the tarot reading I got she suggested I had some Native American ancestry and that I needed to look into it. In that same reading "Clyde Smithson" came up. His name has that 166 Gematria. He died on Kobe's 43rd birthday and I've been connecting Kobe to Whitney HOUSTON through Pluto. That reading also helped me discover a connection to Clyde Drexler. Drexler played college ball with the dream in Houston and got his only NBA ring when he returned to Houston and reunited with Hakeem.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Interesting too that Lois passed on the 113th day. Big NBA number.

      Delete
    2. Also with the 10/4 stuff and Clyde Drexler... Clyde was born 6/22 so 10/4 is always 104 days after his birthday.

      Delete