Wednesday, October 4, 2023

Synchronicity With Sand at Work-Miley Cyrus, Hawaii, Pearl Harbor

 


Yesterday while talking about the FEMA Alert, I was telling my co-workers how I've been following today due to a SAND Theme. I talked about the Vladimir Putin Statue in the Sand Box at Central Park and Heather wanted to see a picture...it then got busy and we forgot about it. So today I remembered it and was gonna show her the picture. 
As I'm searching for the picture, I hear the music playing say the word "Sand."  It was from the song "Flowers" by Miley Cyrus.
What's funny is that the song was written about her ex husband and released on his bday. 
His bday is the same day as the Hawaii Missile scare. Recall that missile scare was linked to the Presidential Alert in 2018. 

Recall how the Sand Theme was was synced to Vladimir Putin and my neighbor Sandy who died. She was born on Pearl Harbor Day...and Biden had the meeting with Putin on Pearl Harbor Day in 2021.
Today is even 101 days, or 3 months 9 days before 1/13.

Hawaii=101(FB) and 39 and 51

It's also a span of 51 days before Miley Cyrus' bday. You could also say it was 50 days like how Hawaii is the 50th state.

It became a state on 21/8.
TRUMP=218(FB)
DONALD=218(FB)
2:18 Presidential Alert

Notice that Miley Cyrus' bday is the same day Moana released too.

Destiny Hope Cyrus=304(FB)
Sandy Culver=304(FB)
Recall that her bday was Pearl Harbor Day, and I found that out on Vladimir Putin's bday. 

Putin's bday is 304 days after Pearl Harbor Day.

Biden became president 304 days before his bday.

I also had the synchronicity with my phone at 3:04 while writing the blog post about Sandy..

Then just before Sandy from Grease died, I mentioned how the Sandy Theme came back up..then she died..and I also had a synchronicity with Grease and Sandy on Vladimir Putin's bday in 2019..

Olivia Newton-John=304(FB)

I just blogged about the Pink/Duck Theme too..and notice how Miley Cyrus was connected to that Theme as well..
I also find it funny that I blogged about the Earling Gas Station Explosion in one of them posts.

It stands out because last week Sam text me about this guy David Shurter who lives in Earling. Sam found his channel a while back and I had forgot about it...but he recently put up a video saying the Earling Gas Station blowing up was an attack on him as he is a targeted person.

I'll have to think more on how this is related when I get home. It's way easier to research on my computer vs my phone. 


























2 comments:

  1. Rambo connected Miley Cyrus to Sirius. She wore the MJ 23 jersey. The 101 is a Sirius code. Sirius between the twins 11. Michael Jordan born on 101 date numerology. Michael = 101.

    Rambo also stated he was a targeted individual on his patreon after he shut his YouTube channel down

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm that screenshot you mention the Trump Tombstone. Today is 424 days after that date 8/6/2022. https://themindlessfreaks.blogspot.com/2023/06/biden-falls-after-tripping-on-sand-bag.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete